Home

OS Community Rosters Official Thread (PS3)

This is a discussion on OS Community Rosters Official Thread (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7
OS Community Rosters Official Thread (PS3)

OS PS3 COMMUNITY ROSTERS

When will the naming process begin?
We will begin naming the teams tonight (7/6) as soon as Season Ticket is releeased. Three of our team members have Season Ticket so we will be able to knock a good portion of the process out before the retail version is released.

When will they be done?
We don't know. We will try to get them done as soon as we can, but at the same time will not rush them and sacrifice quality. Please do not badger us with constant requests for progress updates... it gets very annoying and will only slow us down. We may provide the occasional progress update on our own.

What all is being edited in the first edition?
Our first release will include edits to names, numbers, positions, heights, weights, some dreads, skin tone, and some of the necessary ratings (all freshman ratings will be adjusted accordingly). We will also be editing the coaches.

Will there be a second edition? What will be included in it?
Yes, there will be a second edition. This edition will mainly be to correct any mistakes that we have made. A thread will be posted after the release of our first edition where you all can tell us what needs to be fixed.

What can be done in the mean time to help?
Any and all updates as far as dismissals, transfers, ineligible players, depth chart updates, and the like from you all are greatly appreciated.

Who is part of the team?
Arrowhead29
chicagopax
pudgee691
volstopfan14
glassjaw05
bigbob

How much do these rosters cost?
They are absolutely free. We would NEVER charge for rosters like certain people at other websites who shall remain namesless... not to mention these rosters will be much more in depth and higher quality. However, if you would like to show your appreciation for our insane amount for work, you can make donations through the following PayPal account. Even a little bit helps. We gotta pay for the energy drinks and fast food somehow.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=22EPU4AAGEXL6

If you have anymore questions (not "when will they be done?") feel free to ask them in here.

UPDATE: 121.5 teams complete (as of 7/16 3:45 PM CT)

UPDATE: ROSTERS ARE FINISHED. CAN BE FOUND HERE(as of 7/16): http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-included.html

Last edited by RGmoney; 07-16-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 05:55 PM   #2
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: OS (PS3 Only) Community Rosters Official Thread

Awesome ! You guy's are great... I'm new to this site really I have been reading post but not posting for some time though. However now that I am posting I want to thank you guys in advance for putting so much time and effort into the upcoming rosters.

Thank you
Old 07-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Just a heads up be objective with your roster edit suggestions, don't tell us to bump a player without logical reasoning (if it isn't obvious such as a pocket QB completely overshot or vice versa, a speed QB with pocket QB tendencies)

We understand you love your team but we can't give amazing ratings across the board just because of your fandom.

Otherwise, if a player leaves, suggest a replacement.

As well, let us know if we mess up, were human, were not going to get 100% out of the gate, OS is a great sporting community, as a collective we can all bring this roster to being the best available for the PS3

- CP
Old 07-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
Rookie

newbsrus22's Arena

OVR: 1

As long as T-Martinez get's fixed you guys have my thanks.

I can't possibly begin to imagine how much work goes into making rosters so it is beyond appreciated.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5

Just a request... Can you post Rosters that you guys are currently in need of? I know the smaller schools are a pain and always seem to be the "buzz killer" I'd be more than glad to start researching any of those rosters you need and post them accurately in "template" format.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #6
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikka
Just a request... Can you post Rosters that you guys are currently in need of? I know the smaller schools are a pain and always seem to be the "buzz killer" I'd be more than glad to start researching any of those rosters you need and post them accurately in "template" format.
For the most part we have all the base rosters done so that really isn't an issue, departures and such serve to be a bigger issue.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't get why John Simon (LE #54 on Ohio State) had his strength drop 11 points from 90 to 79. It wasn't like he got injured or anything like that. Also his overall is the same despite having 12 more tackles, 8 more tfls, and 4 more sacks than 2010. But mainly I think it's weird his strength dropped so much (and his awareness is the same too).
Old 07-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

I posted this in the other thread but just to make sure, HB#1 Crowell, CB#43 Harrow and LOLB #41 Burrows all of Georgia have been either released or transferred in the last week. This gives UGA 69 scholarship players so no excuses for leaving anybody out Just kidding and thank yall so much for doing this
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »