Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Adding dreads

You will have to change his height or skin tone
Old 07-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #10
Rookie

I gave Denard Robinson dreads but as soon as you lower height or weight back to what its supposed to be his dreads go away.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #11
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinstripeBroncos87
I gave Denard Robinson dreads but as soon as you lower height or weight back to what its supposed to be his dreads go away.
I just changed his skin to medium and gave him the only face (forgot which one it was) that had dreads for that. Still think it works pretty well...better than changing his weight to 215+ just to get the dreads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 03:29 AM   #12
Rookie

nttnybuc's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
I just changed his skin to medium and gave him the only face (forgot which one it was) that had dreads for that. Still think it works pretty well...better than changing his weight to 215+ just to get the dreads.
Bump him up to 6'2 and use Dark #24
Old 07-12-2012, 03:42 AM   #13
Rookie

Wouldn't it just be a lot simpler to have a "dreads/no dreads" option? I love the NCAA series just as much as the next guy, but the game has certain querks about it that are really annoying. Why wouldn't they just give Denard Robinson dreads to begin with? He's the first guy I would think of to give dreads to.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #14
Rookie

JMall95's Arena

For Denard, I bumped his weight up from 195 to 216, then changed his face to dark 24 I'm pretty sure.

It's either that or keep the proper weight and have him dark skinned without dreads or have him medium skinned (he is pretty dark), with dreads (face 6) and the proper weight. I think the extra weight is worth it... Take the flak jacket off and you can't even tell the difference.

For any other player with dreads that doesn't have them, do something along the same lines as this. You can also bump up the guy's height but height is much more noticeable.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:46 PM   #15
Rookie

Barto's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttnybuc
Bump him up to 6'2 and use Dark #24
I just added dreads to Sammy Watkins and DeAndre Hopkins as well. Dark #24 is the correct combo. I can't comment on whether or not the dreads will actually show up in game yet, because i haven't played a game b/c i'm still working on my roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #16
Rookie

nttnybuc's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue91
Wouldn't it just be a lot simpler to have a "dreads/no dreads" option? I love the NCAA series just as much as the next guy, but the game has certain querks about it that are really annoying. Why wouldn't they just give Denard Robinson dreads to begin with? He's the first guy I would think of to give dreads to.
Noooo, that would make too much sense

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »