Home

Maybe this is just a "me" thing...But...

This is a discussion on Maybe this is just a "me" thing...But... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
Banned

KWCaneFan2013's Arena

OVR: 2
Maybe this is just a "me" thing...But...

I don't know if anyone else ever has the same issue I do here. I am a dire hard Cane fan and for some reason every year EA ships the rosters with nearly every Hurricane player wearing black accessories, they do the same in Madden with my Phins. I just don't understand why players would wear black accessories when there is not one ounce of black in the entire logo/uniform. So naturally I spend quite a bit of time going through and changing them to either orange or white for Miami. I was just wondering if anyone else has this "problem" that I have? Now I'm sure I will get flamed for this one but I was just checking to see if anyone else did this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
Rookie

prototype12's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Maybe this is just a "me" thing...But...

It's like that for UF too and a ton more schools. EA just assigns random gear based on position which is why you get dumb looking RBs and QBs and Lineman with no gloves and double arm braces and no knee braces. That one drives me nuts. Since they can't have "likeness" they just dont waste time editing the looks and make it random because the default out the box rosters don't look like football players. So basically that's why you get unreasonable gear or colors on players.

As for madden I can't explain that one. Seems like they pay someone to get the Looks right so that's weird.
Philadelphia 76ers
West Virginia Mountaineers
Florida Gators '96 '06 '08
Old 07-12-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Maybe this is just a "me" thing...But...

Yeah the random equipment on NCAA is kinda spooky. I can understand in NCAA cuz they aren't actually representing the players in their actually likeness in the aspect of Looks & name.. But at-least make the accessories look reasonable. Idk how many ppl wear those crazy looking elbow pads anymore. Seems a bit early 90's to me lol.

Now Madden, they should look like their actual self. I mean these players are actually paid and the least they can do is have them look represented on a Video Game... A frikin video game lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »