Home

NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Needed

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Needed within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
BOTTOM LINE IS YALL DONT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD MY ROSTERS MY FRIENDS AND I WAS TRYING TO GET THEM OUT SO IF U GUYS WANTED SPECIFICS U COULD HAVE DID A VERSION ALSO I DID IT AND IM GIVING IT OUT FREE WHEN PEOPLE CHARGE FOR A LESS GREATER PRODUCT I GUESS U CANT PLEASE SOME OF U PEOPLE I NEVER SAID IT WAS 100% PERFECT WTF
Old 07-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #74
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Ne

Lol, welcome to the wonderful world of roster editing Authentic. Don't let it get under your skin my man.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:00 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Lol, welcome to the wonderful world of roster editing Authentic. Don't let it get under your skin my man.
LOL I GUESS I JUST SEE IT AS NIP PICKING THEY ACTING LIKE IMMA GAME DEVELOPER LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #76
Rookie

KyleBucket's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Ne

Steve, you tease. I got so excited when I saw big, bold at the top saying "NCAA Rosters" at the top of the forum. I thought the community stuff was done :P
Old 07-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #77
Banned

All of the Roster sets that are out for the XBOX are just versions of the rosters put out by that website people don't like to speak of here. If you look at the left tackle for Texas all sets should have the kid who quit the team zeroed out for strength run and pass blocking. They are decent rosters but it's well worth the wait for community and FK.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:38 PM   #78
Rookie

gramz213's Arena

OVR: 0

Just wondering if anyone could give some love to us offline download user? can someone awesome upload us one or a couple of the rosters.. greatly appreciated thanks in advance!
Old 07-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #79
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Thank you Pastapadre, Mizzou looks great!
Old 07-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #80
Rookie

knightxrider5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Authentic973
BOTTOM LINE IS YALL DONT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD MY ROSTERS MY FRIENDS AND I WAS TRYING TO GET THEM OUT SO IF U GUYS WANTED SPECIFICS U COULD HAVE DID A VERSION ALSO I DID IT AND IM GIVING IT OUT FREE WHEN PEOPLE CHARGE FOR A LESS GREATER PRODUCT I GUESS U CANT PLEASE SOME OF U PEOPLE I NEVER SAID IT WAS 100% PERFECT WTF
Everyone appreciates your efforts with the roster. They are very accurate and you did a good job. However, the point of this post is to evaluate the different rosters so everyone can read the reviews of all the rosters and download which ever one they want. Do not take it personally.

Also this is a personal pet peeve of mine but I hate when people type in all caps. Why not use proper sentence structure? That's my own personal issue lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »