Home

NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Needed

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Needed within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #33
Rookie

knightxrider5's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Updated as More Are Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype12
UF's are carbon copies on both Xbox gamertags except padre has Dante Phillips on the roster who didn't qualify..but as a RT? and missing some key players 5* Dante Fowler JR as well as some scrubs who need removed

and same for WVU but its a train wreck, im almost positive there are made up players on those rosters.

i can hold out for the community ones before i start any kind of dynasty but if you guys are okay with those then be my guest lol. not criticizing the people who did these as they are welcomed by some but im just saying i cant use them.
He is listed as a RT because that is his listed position on almost every recruiting site. At 6'7" 250lbs he has the size to play either position. However Florida sought to move him to DT while other schools were recruiting him to play tackle. That is why he is considering Miami because he wants to play DT and they have a rich tradition at that position.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:35 PM   #34
Rookie

Thanks so much you guys are great at this...

It would really be awesome if someone could post an offline roster for the non Xbox Live users.

Thanks again everyone.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Pastapadre and rebel's roster look identical as far as I can tell. a lot of guys missing from a lot of teams in both guys rosters. Not complaining, just saying.
I could only imagine the time in takes to do this, keep up the good work. Iowa Hawkeyes for example has a min of 7 guys missing from the team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #36
Rookie

Barry sanders jr? Please add?
Old 07-12-2012, 10:56 PM   #37
Rookie

knightxrider5's Arena

This honestly cannot be stated enough... the rosters listed are merely a hold over until the community rosters come out. At best these rosters will have the names of all the players that EA has put in the game. The time it takes to create and edit players is astounding. Just naming every player in the game takes a countless amount of hours and then add on to that the fact that skin tones, equipment, ratings, and other details need to be changed; so take the time it takes to merely go through and name every single player and then times that by 5. That is the work that is going into the community rosters, and that is why they take time.

These rosters that we have listed were put out within 48 hrs of retail release, so just the fact that even half of the names are right is amazing. Beggars can't be choosers. These rosters, as I state again, are just placeholders until the community ones are released. Just enjoy the fact that the majority of your team is named correctly and that you don't have to play with QB #6 and RT #54 while waiting on the OS rosters. Be grateful for what you have now given the incredible speed at which it was delivered.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:12 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

We All really appreciate the work OS is doing, I'm just as anxious to get my Dynasty started with a 99.9% accurate roster I don't care about equip or ratings just names. In my opinion if the rosters is not 99.9% ready to play I will wait on OS to post theirs.

All I ask is for OS to give the Game Players a Percentage of Completion on their works in Progress. For Example, I would Update the forum board daily or at days end and say *****ATTENTION ALL READERS WE ARE 95% done, ROSTERS WILL BE RELEASE THE FOLLOWING DAY OR NO LATER THEN THE DAY AFTER*****

THAT WAY OS YOU WILL CUT OUT ALL THE CHATTER AND IMPATIENT PEOPLE.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:12 PM   #39
Rookie

prototype12's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightxrider5
He is listed as a RT because that is his listed position on almost every recruiting site. At 6'7" 250lbs he has the size to play either position. However Florida sought to move him to DT while other schools were recruiting him to play tackle. That is why he is considering Miami because he wants to play DT and they have a rich tradition at that position.
that's not true at all, only one having him listed as a primary OT is espn and both rivals and scout have him as a DT and those are the only 3 that matter and yes that's why he choose UF because we wanted to use him as DT..thank you i know my information about recruits on my team. and he's not anywhere what you listed him as he's more 6'5 280, some say hes up to 300. anyway

and no one here is complaining or criticizing these rosters. obviously things are wrong with them and that's the point of this, to point them out to others so they know whats wrong with their team. i want another UF fan to read what i wrote and decide for themselves if they can wait or deal with whats there or whatever they choose.
Philadelphia 76ers
West Virginia Mountaineers
Florida Gators '96 '06 '08
Old 07-12-2012, 11:24 PM   #40
Rookie

knightxrider5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjackson917
We All really appreciate the work OS is doing, I'm just as anxious to get my Dynasty started with a 99.9% accurate roster I don't care about equip or ratings just names. In my opinion if the rosters is not 99.9% ready to play I will wait on OS to post theirs.

All I ask is for OS to give the Game Players a Percentage of Completion on their works in Progress. For Example, I would Update the forum board daily or at days end and say *****ATTENTION ALL READERS WE ARE 95% done, ROSTERS WILL BE RELEASE THE FOLLOWING DAY OR NO LATER THEN THE DAY AFTER*****

THAT WAY OS YOU WILL CUT OUT ALL THE CHATTER AND IMPATIENT PEOPLE.
Its not that simple to just give a percentage. With new information coming in constantly and with all the adjustments they have to make its impossible to put a number on it like that. Plus they only stand to piss people off by doing that. Because if they hit a snag and miss the day there mark then they will cause more problems than they solved. The best thing to do is to just be patient and let them work instead of bombarding them with questions about estimated completion time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »