Home

NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Needed

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Needed within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Needed

Just wanted to post this, as we wait patiently for the official OS Community Rosters (360, PS3). If you have some you recommend, post it. If enough people approve them, I'll update this list. Please give a description on what you see. (For example... roster "names" edit, rating adjustments, player accessories, etc.)

Here is what we have so far, download them from the corresponding EA Locker.

NCAA Football 13 Rosters For Xbox 360
  • xxIzGoneRainxx - First rosters put out. Has roughly 100 named teams and roughly 20 generically named teams. Coaches are in. Lack of incoming freshman. Rosters are an adequate start but not the most accurate on this list.
  • pastapadre - Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Need confirmation on coaches, plus incoming freshman. Some players that have left team are still on rosters (not a huge deal).
  • Rebelfan1611 - Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Have added some incoming freshman. Need confirmation on coaches, plus other info. Have found very positive reviews on these particular rosters.
  • Authentic973 - Current roster that I am using, and the most accurate roster I have used. All teams are accurately named. Have added a good amount of incoming freshman, but not all of them(which isn't a huge deal). All coaches are in. So far this is my personal recommendation.
  • KWNatureBoy - Have not personally used these rosters. Need more information
NCAA Football 13 Rosters For PS3
  • gamingtailgate - Player names and coaches
  • mtemple93 - Player names, coaches and some edits to player accessories
  • EALEGEND35 - Need more information.
  • Authentic973 - Fully named. Teams checked have incoming freshman but some seem to still be missing. Need information on coaches.
Special thanks to knightxrider5 for the assistance.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 07-13-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #2
Rookie

knightxrider5's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Updated as More Are Found

EDIT:

Current Rosters that are out for XBOX 360 are:

xxIzGoneRainxx -First rosters put out. Has roughly 100 named teams and roughly 20 generically named teams. Coaches are in. Lack of incoming freshman. Rosters are an adequate start but not the most accurate on this list.

pastapadre -Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Need confirmation on coaches, plus incoming freshman. Some players that have left team are still on rosters (not a huge deal).

Rebelfan1611 - Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Have added some incoming freshman. Need confirmation on coaches, plus other info. Have found very positive reviews on these particular rosters.

Authentic973 - Current roster that I am using, and the most accurate roster I have used. All teams are accurately named. Have added a good amount of incoming freshman, but not all of them(which isn't a huge deal). All coaches are in. So far this is my personal recommendation.

KWNatureBoy - Have not personally used these rosters. Need more information

I will update this spot with any information I find or that is posted here about the Xbox 360 rosters as that is the system I have.

Last edited by knightxrider5; 07-13-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: New Information
Old 07-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #3
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

I have found that on the 360 Rebelfan's rosters are significantly more accurate than Rain's rosters. I have not tried Pasta's yet. Can anyone comment on comparison between the Pasta's & Rebelfan's roster files?
Old 07-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
Rookie

bdt52's Arena

OVR: 3

Pastapadre's are good too, seems to be names only filled in with coaches done as well.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
Rookie

I used pastapadre roster last year and they were good. all names right and had Russell Wilson to Wisconsin and everything. I then went ahead and got his rosters again this year and they are again right as far as I can see. Crowell from UGA is not on team. Montell Harris from BC is also not on team but instead on team he transferred to, Temple. So all in all, I would DEFINITELY recommend pastapadre rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #6
Rookie

bigdaddydawg7474's Arena

OVR: 8

authentic973 is pretty good
Old 07-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #7
Rookie

I have found that many rosters that are circulating now lack key recruits and also lack the removal of recruits that weren't admitted for various reasons.

One notable example is Miami's Tracy Howard (5-Star DB), who is missing in every roster I've checked. Has anyone checked other notable rosters like UF's for 5-star recuits? I know Jonathan Bullard and Dante Fowler, Jr. were having admission issues. Dante Phillips will not be admitted to UF.

I suppose my question is "What do you consider a good roster?"
I'd like a roster with the correct names and players removed/added, but not necessarily one with thousands of player attribute edits and appearance edits. Would there be many changes to make with pastapadre's or rebelfan's rosters or do they include the removals/additions to rosters?

Thanks to anyone who may help and also to those who have patience in dealing with questions!
Old 07-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #8
Husker Power

Spooky's Arena

OVR: 8

Thank you for making this thread. Should clear up some of the forum mess. I think most people creating nonsense threads just wanted answers on whether there was a good transition set before community rosters come out. This does a fine job of clearing that up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »