Home

I <3 Rebelfan's rosters!!

This is a discussion on I <3 Rebelfan's rosters!! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I <3 Rebelfan's rosters!!

Thanks so much for these rosters!! And you got them done in an acceptable time frame!! I highly recommend EVERYONE use these or slightly edit them to have the perfect rosters!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 08:11 PM   #2
Banned

stiff bon air's Arena

Re: I <3 Rebelfan's rosters!!

Wow these EA rosters really are horrible after putting names to the players. Wow.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:34 PM   #3
Rookie

Buckguy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFanX32
Thanks so much for these rosters!! And you got them done in an acceptable time frame!! I highly recommend EVERYONE use these or slightly edit them to have the perfect rosters!!
Any Ohio State fans I advise you not to use these they are almost if not identical to pastapadre's roster and both have way too many mistakes with just Ohio State I haven't looked over other teams but just based on want semi-accurate Buckeye rosters they have guys that don't even exist on the roster. As for overall roster I used rain's roster it is closer to what their roster is I made some slight changes like the DL to OL switches and put Cris Carter at DT.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #4
Rookie

xPPRTxDETROITx's Arena

I think he did a great job, I always tweak through out the season anyways, and as a lowly little MAC school alum and fan, my Toledo Rockets looked real good. I should have an invite to a better conference tonight!

Instead of complaining, just be happy he took the time to do it. OSU is a bunch of cheaters anyways. Go Blue and go midnight blue!
Old 07-14-2012, 08:00 AM   #5
Rookie

Bnckeye27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckguy
Any Ohio State fans I advise you not to use these they are almost if not identical to pastapadre's roster and both have way too many mistakes with just Ohio State I haven't looked over other teams but just based on want semi-accurate Buckeye rosters they have guys that don't even exist on the roster. As for overall roster I used rain's roster it is closer to what their roster is I made some slight changes like the DL to OL switches and put Cris Carter at DT.
It's actually a decent base and it didn't take me long to fix them. Until the community rosters come out, you'll have to do work on any of them anyway - unless you've never noticed how off the equipment is for these players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #6
Rookie

Buckeye_Mafia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnckeye27
It's actually a decent base and it didn't take me long to fix them. Until the community rosters come out, you'll have to do work on any of them anyway - unless you've never noticed how off the equipment is for these players.
Would you be willing to disclose your PSN ID? So other Buckeye fans can download your rosters for the time being?
Old 07-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #7
Rookie

trigga58's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFanX32
Acceptable time frame? Maybe if you did a set of rosters yourself you'd be a little more appreciative of the community's work you jackwagon!
Old 07-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #8
Rookie

Bnckeye27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye_Mafia
Would you be willing to disclose your PSN ID? So other Buckeye fans can download your rosters for the time being?
Sorry just checked back. I'm on xbox, and the GT is my name here. I can share it if people like...I haven't touched any other team. Lemme know - I don't think you can share across platforms though?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »