Home

OS PS3 Roster Question... Not a d-bag just a ?

This is a discussion on OS PS3 Roster Question... Not a d-bag just a ? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 12:21 AM   #1
Banned

xODEEZYx's Arena

OVR: 0
OS PS3 Roster Question... Not a d-bag just a ?

Not trying to be like all these guys talking crap about the OS rosters for PS3 I just have a quick question.

No update today? I'm just curious because I get more and more excited everyday I saw that number rise.

I'm not trying to start anything I personally don't care if the rosters aren't done by August, because I have gone through this process myself and it's not fun and very agonizing so I give these group of guys all the props in the world. I'm just curious about that daily update since the thread was closed.

Thanks for ya'lls dedication on doing this I and many others can't thank you enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 12:22 AM   #2
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: OS PS3 Roster Question... Not a d-bag just a ?

Whenever it's finished, the thread will be unlocked.

A message was sent to a mod to update the first post because we're unable to since the thread is locked.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-15-2013, 12:24 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

I wish we had an update too. I get them closing the thread but would have liked if they closed it with like 15 teams left. Hopefully it is done by tomorrow.

I also use to do rosters, not every team or player so I know its hard.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:26 AM   #4
Banned

xODEEZYx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Whenever it's finished, the thread will be unlocked.

A message was sent to a mod to update the first post because we're unable to since the thread is locked.
Ok thanks man I know he was saying on the last post he would update it for the team and all I have just checked every couple hours today just to check it out.

Guessing by what you said you're one of the guys working on it. Thanks man you guys are heros in this community lol

Again man I'm not impatient by any means I was just wondering how today went, but thanks for the reply bro.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:27 AM   #5
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5

Likely tomorrow night Awesome job guys as always!!
Old 07-15-2013, 12:28 AM   #6
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

Locking that thread was a bit amusing. I'm sure most people just clicked on the first page, as the thread title instructs. Now, the original poster has to go through a moderator to update it.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:28 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFireThoseCannons
I wish we had an update too. I get them closing the thread but would have liked if they closed it with like 15 teams left. Hopefully it is done by tomorrow.

Honestly it was pointless to even lock it. There were so many more constructive posts than negative ones. The Xbox group asked to have their thread closed.. The ps3 one was locked at the same time... So unfortunate seeing as how many community members were helping with transfer and depth chart info...

Seriously, just unlock the threads please mods.. The original posts say troublemakers will be banned, just ban them. Don't punish all of us AND prohibit the community from assisting with information pertaining to various schools rosters.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:28 AM   #8
Banned

xODEEZYx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFireThoseCannons

Like I was trying to say I'm not trying to rush or anything because I know these rosters are gonna be better than madden rosters lol but like I was saying I was just trying to check the status update... It's like if your downloading something super bad *** you wanna just sit there and watch the progress of it; at least I do lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »