Home

NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 08:29 PM   #305
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

What page have you guys gotten to with the updates?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #306
Rookie

OVR: 0

Updates for Wyoming Cowboys. I can't post links since this is my first post but will do my best to lead you to credible sources. I made the changes and uploaded them to my locker. Xbox live name is same as user name here. My sources are the official roster and depth chart on wyomingathletics DOT com and cowboyaltitude DOT com

Position changes
J. Smith - move from QB to WR
C. Reese - move from FS to SS
A. Traphagan - move from RT to LT
C. Rains - move from RT to LT
K. Magnuson - move from RG to RT
T. Knight - move from ROLB to LOLB
L. Ruff - move from SS to FS
L. Anderson & A. Meredith - nickel backs in Wyoming's defense so I would move them to CB, but that could be debated

Number changes
P T. Gleeson - should be #28
WR N. Brown - should be #89
LOLB Z. Berg - move to #56
QB J. Thompson - should be #17
DE S. Awrabi - should be #36

Player changes
LG R. Kiely is a Redshirt Freshman not a Junior
MLB O. Schober starts over D. Harris - Should up his rating & he's also a Redshirt Senior
LOLB Z. Berg & G. Muhammed are fighting for starting spot, should be rated higher than T. Knight
DE B. Durbin transferred to Iowa St. Replace with #74 Walker Madden LT 6'9 260 Jr. Yucca Valley, Calif. Should be about 65-70 rating
WR T. Smith replace with E. Nzeocha WR 6'1 200 Fr Germany. Should be rated about the same but faster and more agile. Can't make him #2, so made him #15.
WR N. Brown - In contention for playing time should be bumped to 60-63
DE M. Willis - Not in DL rotation. Replace with 57 Chase Appleby DT 6-0 280 Fr. Frisco, Texas rated around 60
Old 07-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #307
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappy_24
Not enough room for all of these guys.
*add-on*

there is a 70 player roster limit, so at least 20 guys will be left off of every's school roster.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #308
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LsuTyga24
LSU Changes

Bump down Terrance Magee to 76,and Bump down Jeremy Hill to the same.
Wr Travin Dural should get a slight bump to about 70-72 Paul Turner should get a slight bump
Change Nic Jacobs to Travis Dickson(TE)
Bump down (C) Elliot Porter to about a 77 or so.
Vadal should get a slight bump.
Anthony Johnson should be rated higher than Downs.
Bump down Dj Welter,no way he is a 83
Thanks.
I think you may be right about Welter and Porter, but I think we need to hold off on some of the other stuff. Some of those guys you listed may or may not be major contributors (Jacobs for example is listed as the #2 TE in the 2012 media guide in front of Edwards and Dickson) and it'd be better to make changes after having a clear picture of what their roles are.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #309
Rookie

Suggest removing Greg Clarke from Vols and adding Dante Phillips at DT.
He just signed today after not being admitted to FLA. Check 247 sports for accurate stats. 6'6 325. A 4 star recruit. Also, if you fix Fugate's stats for pass blocking etc, then he could be used as an emergency FB.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #310
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMayer89
First off, great job on the rosters, I really enjoy them and I can't thank you enough. The UConn roster is pretty damn good, but there are a few errors.
1) Michael Neibrich (QB #16 i believe) is not in. To put him in, you can get rid of LB Jason Sylva who is going to prep school.
2) Graham Stewart is not in the roster. Stewart has a chance to play this year and just transferred from Florida. He plays LOLB but does not have a number yet. To add him, you can remove Julian Campenni (DT) or John Green (WR).
3) Freshman K Bobby Puyol is not in the roster. He has a chance to be our starting kicker this year. He can be put in by removing Nealy Cunningham, a WR. He is going to a prep school as well (most likely).
4) Michael Matson, who you have as an 80 which is the 4th best WR, is someone I have never heard of, and being a 10 year season ticket holder I have heard of just about everyone. I looked him up and he is real, but not an 80 overall. Lower him down a bit, and in the mean time make Nick Williams' return higher. Dude led the NCAA in yard per return a few years ago.
Besides these few small errors, this is a great roster. Thanks, and I look forward to these changes being made!
reposting to make it easier
UCONN HUSKIES

remove LB Jason Sylva replace with LOLB Graham Stewart 6'1 227 So. Durham,CT--white guy

remove WR Nealy Cunningham replace with QB #2 Michael Nebrich 6'1 208 So Burke, VA --right handed revospeed2 --white guy

WR #81 Michael Matson is likely a walk-on he needs to go way down until he is confirmed on scholorship --he will likely be replaced soon

QB Johnny McEntee needs to be bumped down 79 is waay to high id say make him a 70 at the highest his youtube video will be what he is known for not college football

thanks guys i will post more as i find more current info
Old 07-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #311
Rookie

LsuTyga24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geauxldenboy
I think you may be right about Welter and Porter, but I think we need to hold off on some of the other stuff. Some of those guys you listed may or may not be major contributors (Jacobs for example is listed as the #2 TE in the 2012 media guide in front of Edwards and Dickson) and it'd be better to make changes after having a clear picture of what their roles are.
I just didnt really see anything from Jacobs in the spring,and Dickson offers a receiving threat that Edwards and Clement dont offer to an extent. I was just throwing another option out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #312
Rookie

Dizezed's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradkaz96
Clemson QB Chad Kelly tweeted he will be wearing number 11 as info
Travis Blanks will wear 11 as well. Since Kelly might redshirt this year and will have to battle Stoudt for the starting job in a year or two and Blanks will play 4 straight years, I'd say give it to Blanks.

http://media.orangeandwhite.com/medi...B0030_t607.JPG
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »