Home

Pitt Roster Out Early!

This is a discussion on Pitt Roster Out Early! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Pitt Roster Out Early!

I am overly excited so had to post, For years now I would be so frustrated with Pitt's rosters and the lack of effort people put into them while doing rosters, not once am I satisfied with anyones Pitt roster I upload. Give it I do go to all the games and am a complete fan freak, and most are not. But there is a lot of issues this year biggest... no Jarrod Holley at saftey? Umm hello he should be in the top 3 rated players on the team.

Anyways here is the link to the 2012 roster with new numbers ( alot of changes) and freshman. This is the earliest it has been out in years is why I am notifying roster makers, hope this helps.

http://www.pittsburghpanthers.com/sp...ootbl-mtt.html

P.S. I download one more roster who has HB#4 named Zach Brown I may throw up, he graduated! Does EA really even pay attention to college football or they just don't care?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »