Home

NC State Accurate Roster (360)

This is a discussion on NC State Accurate Roster (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
Rookie

c_griffin212's Arena

OVR: 0
NC State Accurate Roster (360)

Gamertag: King Beelzebub

I like having every player named on every team, but the team I care about having totally accurate is NC State since that's who I play my dynasties with. I've worked on this Pack roster for quite a few hours. I took the original community roster as my base, so every team is named, but NC State is now super accurate.

Notes:

• edited out mistakes such as Quintin Payton being named Quintin "Payne"
  • changed every players' gear. A lot of our guys seem to change their equipment from game to game from the images I was seeing, but I think I did pretty good on that front. Also, new guys to the team were a bit harder to do this for, so I either used high school photo's or game footage or photos from the spring game. Also note, I used the nike gloves on a lot of our guys even though we're an Adidas school, but it's the only choice I had since so many of our guys wear colored gloves and those are the only options. Gave everyone tight sleeves, since the design of the new uni's give everyone tight sleeves.
  • adding some key missing players such as DJ Green (you'll obviously redshirt him in your dynasty as he's ineligible for '12, but he should be there), Juston Burris, and Forrest West. I had to get rid of a few others to make room, such as Desmond Owino. I figured the guys I added are more important than the ones replaced. Had to make these tough choices since I'm limited to 70 roster spots.
  • ratings changes. I dropped James Washington's rating a bit and made Mustafa Greene our best back. I guess it's personal opinion, but I feel Moose is our best RB, so he's an 87, Washington's an 86, and Creecy 85. I also raised Amerson's catching WAY up since it was in the 50's. That makes no sense since he had 13 int's last season and we know how good his hands are. Also adjusted many of our freshman's ratings accordingly. Adjusted guys speeds so our fastest guys are CJ Wilson, Underwood, Palmer, and Amerson. Other changes made as well.
  • Adjusted weight/height for a couple guys. I went by what's listed on gopack.
  • Didn't change...the one thing I didn't do is make sure everyone's hometown is totally accurate, but I do believe everyone at least has the correct home state.
So, even if you don't totally agree with all my changes, it's a darn good base if the most important thing for you is having very accurate NC State rosters.

Let me know what you think Pack fans!

7/23: State released an updated depth chart, so I made some changes (added Carlos Gray). Also, replaced FR DE Tyler Knox w/ FR DE Joe Wright as Knox is going JUCO.

Last edited by c_griffin212; 07-23-2012 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Updates
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »