Home

Penn State Transfer Tracker

This is a discussion on Penn State Transfer Tracker within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
Rookie

MaxVPower's Arena

OVR: 0
Penn State Transfer Tracker

Thought I'd start a thread to track the exodus out of Penn State.
I know Silas Redd is looking at transferring to USC.
I'm not looking to track decommitments from high school recruits, just players that are actually at Penn St.

Silas Redd - USC
Anthony Fera - Texas
Ryan Nowicki - Illinois
Kevin Haplea - Florida State
Jamil Pollard - Rutgers
Khairi Fortt - Cal
Rob Bolden - LSU
Tim Buckley - NC State
Justin Brown - Oklahoma

Last edited by MaxVPower; 08-06-2012 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Transfer Listing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 01:09 AM   #2
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Penn State Transfer Tracker

I found this.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:18 AM   #3
Rookie

nttnybuc's Arena

OVR: 4

Silas Redd is staying. In fact, only 1 player is rumored to be transferring and that is Ryan Nowicki. Last number I heard was 33 other players have confirmed that they are NOT transferring from PSU, including LB Michael Mauti, FB Mike Zordich, LB Khairi Fortt, DB Adrian Amos, OL Donovan Smith, OL Matt Stankiewich, LB Gerald Hodges, WR Justin Brown, and DE Deion Barnes among others.

In terms of recruiting, QB Christian Hackenberg, TE Adam Breneman, DE Garrett Sickels, and OL Brendan Mahon have all confirmed their intent to remain with the Nittany Lions. DB Ross Douglas is the only recruit to decommit since the sanctions.

These sanctions are not scaring off these players.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttnybuc
Silas Redd is staying. In fact, only 1 player is rumored to be transferring and that is Ryan Nowicki. Last number I heard was 33 other players have confirmed that they are NOT transferring from PSU, including LB Michael Mauti, FB Mike Zordich, LB Khairi Fortt, DB Adrian Amos, OL Donovan Smith, OL Matt Stankiewich, LB Gerald Hodges, WR Justin Brown, and DE Deion Barnes among others.

In terms of recruiting, QB Christian Hackenberg, TE Adam Breneman, DE Garrett Sickels, and OL Brendan Mahon have all confirmed their intent to remain with the Nittany Lions. DB Ross Douglas is the only recruit to decommit since the sanctions.

2 days later and thats what youre going with huh? lol.....these recruits have 7 months to choose a new school...dont think most of them will be coming to Penn State, and do you have a link that says Redd is staying or the other players, bc all the talk has been him going to USC.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0
Any player has until after the 2013 to leave without penalty. A recruit can decide to give it a chance, not like it, and then leave.

IMO, that's what will cripple Penn State the most
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 09:57 AM   #6
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttnybuc

that's some good tongue in cheek stuff right there. penalties were handed out monday. let this all soak in and give everyone time to find a new home.

as of yesterday i was under the impression that names, etc could not be released per the ncaa anyhow.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #7
Rookie

nttnybuc's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
2 days later and thats what youre going with huh? lol.....these recruits have 7 months to choose a new school...dont think most of them will be coming to Penn State, and do you have a link that says Redd is staying or the other players, bc all the talk has been him going to USC.
Considering USC cannot take on Redd without it counting against their scholarship numbers due to their sanctions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cFSo...layer_embedded

Last edited by nttnybuc; 07-25-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:59 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I'm going to just guess that most seniors & probably juniors will stay put. I'd keep an eye on the sophs & frosh as those guys stand the most to lose. Give this time to play out... Once emotions settle, the media blitz begins to slightly subside and common sense sets in, I think we'll see some guys go...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »