Home

Community Request: Legends Prospect Guide for Dynasty

This is a discussion on Community Request: Legends Prospect Guide for Dynasty within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2012, 12:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Community Request: Legends Prospect Guide for Dynasty

Aproaching my fifth year in my dynasty I've been thinking more and more of adding a whole bunch of college football legends into the recruiting year just to mix things up a bit and have a brutal 8th 9th year. I noticed you have to edit every rating though for the new prospect and instantly thought I'd need to ask for help. I'm thinking as freshmen they should be capped at 88 but for the most part should have their important ratings already and maybe their homestate being whatever school they went to's pipeline so if you dont get him he maybe goes to the school he went to.

You would have to input every prospect you want but if they were listed with their ratings to print off or look at during input it would be easy.

Just post the legend and every rating that should be in it but make sure you tweak the rating in create a player where it starts out 40 for everything like create a prospect does so you know what the overall turns out dont just say a name and list what you think it would be.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »