Home

lightsguy PS3 roster and sliders...

This is a discussion on lightsguy PS3 roster and sliders... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2012, 10:11 PM   #41
Banned

bodank82's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: lightsguy PS3 roster and sliders...

After I finish up MLB the show I will start up a UMass franchise. Lookin forward to it and I'll let you know how it goes.
P.S. I got pretty tipsy last night at the Boynton.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2012, 10:43 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just noticed your thread was there anything in specific roster updates or edits that you did for VT? I have not downloaded them just want insight before i do and where can i find your slider set details
Old 08-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #43
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vt0000
I just noticed your thread was there anything in specific roster updates or edits that you did for VT? I have not downloaded them just want insight before i do and where can i find your slider set details
Yes, I edited VT especially the RB's to make them fit the teams page better....the community OS had Scales around 62 when I got it....

what I've done with my rosters is adjust ratings to fit player class, weight previous experience and position on depth chart better
(this is the ANAL RETENTIVE CLUB)

as for the coach sliders

defenses Run/Pass is as close to 50% as possible(left aggressiveness alone)
offense conservative/aggressive at 50%( this makes it more adaptive for actual gameplay)

also OL stamina is adjusted so that during an actual game the OL is not substituting while on a single drive.....VERY ANNOYING

I'm not opposed to outside input on teams I am unfamiliar with

NC Tarheels, Notre Dame and Trojans are examples...
Old 08-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #44
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

with these settings ECU is an absolute bitch to defend
Old 08-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #45
Rookie

From what I understand scales and holmes have been solid, so that makes sence the other roster i was using scales was not on there. Btw the debate on logan thomas speed wise how do you determine a lot of roster sets i have seen updated him to a 78-82....you had an 86...is there a chart you used? Also good job on them i played a quarter with your rosters and liked them a lot....thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 01:21 PM   #46
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vt0000
From what I understand scales and holmes have been solid, so that makes sence the other roster i was using scales was not on there. Btw the debate on logan thomas speed wise how do you determine a lot of roster sets i have seen updated him to a 78-82....you had an 86...is there a chart you used? Also good job on them i played a quarter with your rosters and liked them a lot....thanks!
I do not really have a scale; the initial setting is kinda like what are other similar players ratings like and then do a bit of research on the player in question and then using all that info "USE THE FORCE"
After that I generally play a quarter to see how it went. I use to be a Theatrical Technician and have developed a way to interpret the numbers into reality.

In closing most of the ratings in these rosters is just flat out common sense

Thanks, and any input on VT would be appreciated (I am Mr. POWER RUNNING GAME) LOVE TO RUN THE ROCK!!!!

I am also a Beamer fan and play as VT a lot...not yet on 13 though
Old 08-15-2012, 01:42 PM   #47
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

took QB Brown off Maryland depth chart; updated other QB AWR ratings and they now the 3rd string RB is also the 3rd string QB(In a hurry going to doctor)

anyone filling up to transfer FS Urell Johnson to Southern Miss from Texas Tech???

someone on another thread claimed this was so????
Old 08-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #48
Rookie

Lonestar80's Arena

I just saw this today, awesome job!! Thank you very much for your hard work. If you don't mind me asking, what changes did you make to the Texas roster?..and, Did you make any equipment changes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »