Home

Anybody with Luvtotha9s NCAA Football '13 PS3 rosters (version 1)?

This is a discussion on Anybody with Luvtotha9s NCAA Football '13 PS3 rosters (version 1)? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #9
Rookie

luby3131's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Anybody with Luvtotha9s NCAA Football '13 PS3 rosters (version 1)?

Luv's rosters are by far the best rosters for PS3. His early version 1 is phenomenal. Spend the money, it's well worth it
Old 08-19-2012, 09:23 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

His rosters are great, but the GAME isn't even worth 25 bones. Much less a person's rosters.. I was a long time IC member, but not anymore... 25 dollars is FAR too high. He used to not have a minimum, nor did he make you pay every single year again...
Old 08-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #11
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by luby3131
Spend the money, it's well worth it
No, just no. Dropping $25 for rosters is nuts and I will never do that. I respect Luv's work, but not enough to pay him that much. I think everyone that is praising his rosters and say things like you are luby, are people that want to justify their insane purchase. The community rosters are just fine and Purple puts out re-rated rosters every year that are by far and away the best rosters out there in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #12
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

SMH @ anyone paying $25 for rosters that don’t offer anything different than what the next man can do… I could see paying something if he figured out a way to have duplicate numbers, had excellent equipment edits, body proportions fixed or if his rosters had edits that made the OL play 10x better than the default rosters…Anything other than that it’s a waste of money & I’ve used Luvs rosters in the past.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 08-20-2012, 11:46 AM   #13
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13

I think 25 bucks is insane, for a roster. I have used his roster before and Enjoyed it, but not that much more than the community.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:38 AM   #14
Rookie

luby3131's Arena

OVR: 6

The community roster is solid, no doubt, but I'm a huge fan of Luv's work. Is $25 a little steep? Yes, of course it is, but I don't regret paying it. Nobody makes a better roster than he does, and he constantly updates it to the point it plays like real life football on Saturdays. If you truly want the best rosters on PS3, drop the money for Luv's work. If you want a good free roster (that plays quite well, BTW) stick with the community roster.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:50 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

I really can't see the point of paying for roster's the community roster is good plus without the uploading to Madden no way
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #16
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
...I think everyone that is praising his rosters and say things like you are luby, are people that want to justify their insane purchase....
It's not an "insane purchase" to many people though. I really don't want to come off as pompous, but $25 isn't a lot in the eyes of many. I know people--myself included--who have paid over $35 for a t-shirt, and that's not insane to me. You can get rosters for free, or you can pay for Luv's--but there's no need to criticize anyone's decision to do either. I have a friend who gets his hair cut for free, and I pay for mine; his looks just as good as mine, but he doesn't criticize me for paying.

Luv's roster is an optional, separate payment; some people make the mistake of saying you're paying $85 ($60 for the game, $25 for his roster) for the game, but that's faulty math. I paid $20,000 for my car, and I got new rims the other week for $400. I don't consider that paying $20,400 for my car, because it's separate, but some people would.

At the end of the day, it's all about your choice, and people should feel comfortable with their choice without bad mouthing the other. I haven't used the community roster since Luv has released his, but you will NEVER hear me criticize someone's choice to go with the community ones. If you have the money, spend it or don't spend it; it's no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »