Home

Anybody with Luvtotha9s NCAA Football '13 PS3 rosters (version 1)?

This is a discussion on Anybody with Luvtotha9s NCAA Football '13 PS3 rosters (version 1)? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #17
Rookie

Bmore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Anybody with Luvtotha9s NCAA Football '13 PS3 rosters (version 1)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Luv's roster is an optional, separate payment; some people make the mistake of saying you're paying $85 ($60 for the game, $25 for his roster) for the game, but that's faulty math.
How is that faulty math? You paid $60 for the game and now you're paying $25 for rosters that only work with that game. You put $85 into a video game anyway you look at it.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #18
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
It's faulty math because I guarantee you this: Let's say someone paid $60 for the game. Let's pretend uniforms from the uniform store are $2, and someone buys 10 of them. I guarantee you--and you know as well as I do that this is true--that most of those people will not consider that they paid $80 for the game. A few? Maybe. Most? No. You may disagree, but it's true. I paid $120 for my watch, and I paid about $10 to have it adjusted; I still consider paying $120 for my watch. I bought NBA 2K12 for $60. I bought the $10 Legends Showcase like many others...and most of us will tell you we paid $60 for NBA 2K12--even though we paid $10 for something extra.

No one is being forced to pay for rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2012, 09:39 PM   #19
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

^ Sorry for getting off topic, but to the OP: I have the rosters, and I think they good. If you want to pay, you won't be disappointed. If you don't want to pay, I'm sure you will find a roster file to your liking.

Old 08-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #20
Rookie

Bmore's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
It's faulty math because I guarantee you this: Let's say someone paid $60 for the game. Let's pretend uniforms from the uniform store are $2, and someone buys 10 of them. I guarantee you--and you know as well as I do that this is true--that most of those people will not consider that they paid $80 for the game. A few? Maybe. Most? No. You may disagree, but it's true. I paid $120 for my watch, and I paid about $10 to have it adjusted; I still consider paying $120 for my watch. I bought NBA 2K12 for $60. I bought the $10 Legends Showcase like many others...and most of us will tell you we paid $60 for NBA 2K12--even though we paid $10 for something extra.

No one is being forced to pay for rosters.

You can say you paid $60 for NBA 2K12, but the fact is you've put $70 into the game after buying the legends showcase.

I respect the time and effort Luv puts into his roster. I just can't see paying $25 for them. More power to those that want to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PSN: BmoreClutch
XBL: BlastTyrant10

Last edited by Bmore; 08-22-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:00 AM   #21
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTroj52
You can say you paid $60 for NBA 2K12, but the fact is you've put $70 into the game after buying the legends showcase...
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Yeah...that's pretty much what I said.

There's is a difference between "paying for" and "putting in". Most people will say, "Paying $25 for Luv's roster is like paying $85 for the game"; I know this is true because I've read people saying that (last year too when it was $20). You're not paying $85 for it--you're putting $25 into it: we're saying the same thing. Like I said, I guarantee you if you ask most people that bought NBA 2K12 for the regular price and purchased the Legends Showcase how much they paid for the game, they'll say $60 (but they put a total of $70 into the game).

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 12:01 PM   #22
Rookie

CUTigersorDIE's Arena

OVR: 2

Welp, Its official Im apart of Luvtotha9s "Inner Circle" now!! I hope his roster updates throughout the season will be well worth my $25 donation lol!!
#[color=Orange]GO[color=Purple]CLEMSON #GOSCSUBulldogs #2018CFBNationalChamps
Old 08-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #23
Rookie

zoon politikon's Arena

OVR: 0

Luv released his version 1 at around 2:30 pm pacific today. They are simply amazing, well-worth the $25. Plus, he's going to do another update in a couple of weeks. He did 6 total updates last year.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #24
Rookie

CUTigersorDIE's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoon politikon
Luv released his version 1 at around 2:30 pm pacific today. They are simply amazing, well-worth the $25. Plus, he's going to do another update in a couple of weeks. He did 6 total updates last year.
I got them and they are, Ive always been a fan of his work
#[color=Orange]GO[color=Purple]CLEMSON #GOSCSUBulldogs #2018CFBNationalChamps

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »