Home

Anybody with Luvtotha9s NCAA Football '13 PS3 rosters (version 1)?

This is a discussion on Anybody with Luvtotha9s NCAA Football '13 PS3 rosters (version 1)? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
Rookie

CUTigersorDIE's Arena

OVR: 2
Anybody with Luvtotha9s NCAA Football '13 PS3 rosters (version 1)?

Im looking to see if anybody has Luvtotha9s '13 version 1 rosters, so i can check thm out before i donate to join his "Inner Circle" to get future versions!!!
#[color=Orange]GO[color=Purple]CLEMSON #GOSCSUBulldogs #2018CFBNationalChamps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 10:13 PM   #2
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Anybody with Luvtotha9s NCAA Football '13 PS3 rosters (version 1)?

None of his "Inner Circle" members are going to risk losing their spot in his "Inner Circle" by posting them on here.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-19-2012, 06:00 AM   #3
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

The guy's rosters are top notch I've been using them for as long as I can remember, but $25 for the inner circle is very steep on top of the $59.99. for the game. I know he puts a ton of time in though so that's his prerogative. I wonder if he puts an easter egg in every version he emails to people so he can tell who exactly leaks it.
Old 08-19-2012, 06:56 AM   #4
Pro

jimkel's Arena

OVR: 7

If you want the rosters, join the Inner Circle. Otherwise, go look for a different set of rosters
Old 08-19-2012, 11:00 AM   #5
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
None of his "Inner Circle" members are going to risk losing their spot in his "Inner Circle" by posting them on here.
No. I would say I'm not going to pay $25 for something and give it to someone I don't even know for free. It's not about losing a spot because it's not like you'll be put on the bench for posting them here; it's about what I just said. If you want his roster, pay for them; if you don't.....don't pay.

Some people think $25 is a bit much, but I paid $15 to see the The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX and it lasted about 2 1/2 hours; for $10 more, Luv's roster will last for about 11months. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
No. I would say I'm not going to pay $25 for something and give it to someone I don't even know for free. It's not about losing a spot because it's not like you'll be put on the bench for posting them here; it's about what I just said. If you want his roster, pay for them; if you don't.....don't pay.

Some people think $25 is a bit much, but I paid $15 to see the The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX and it lasted about 2 1/2 hours; for $10 more, Luv's roster will last for about 11months. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea but what if the community rosters are better. How can you buy something without seein it first.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:55 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimkel
If you want the rosters, join the Inner Circle. Otherwise, go look for a different set of rosters
I guess you paid $25
Old 08-19-2012, 12:45 PM   #8
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwest85
Yea but what if the community rosters are better. How can you buy something without seein it first.
I'm not being sarcastic, but it happens. I didn't see Reservoir Dogs in theaters but I bought the dvd first (without seeing it). Sometimes someone will recommend a good restaurant to me and I'll order what he/she got without seeing it on the menu first. It happens.

If the community rosters are better, use those. If you hear Luv's are better, consider getting them, but you don't have to. I like the fact that Luv continually updates his, so in my opinion, his might be better. It's all about preference. And sometimes in life, you'll end up paying for something without seeing it first.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »