Home

NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections (Xbox 360-Carson and CK)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections (Xbox 360-Carson and CK) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2012, 10:13 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections (Xbox 360-Carson and CK)

Remove Dee Hart, Jalston Fowler, and DeAndrew White from the latest roster update. Replace Fowler with Kelly Johnson, as you did previously.

Kenyon Drake can be the 3rd string tailback, and if you want a 4th, use Brent Calloway. Saban has hinted at this possibility since Hart's injury. Also, especially with White gone and Cooper's big game against Ole Miss, I'd bump Amari Cooper up to 1-2 receiver as far as ratings.

Also, why is Norwood the #1 receiver and 4 pts lower than the others?

I can make these edits, if needed, but I don't want to have to re-edit every time I download the new roster update.

EDIT: just saw this at CB. Shouldn't Belue be at least as highly rated as Fulton? He does start over him.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:50 PM   #10
Rookie

MrBlonde21's Arena

OVR: 6

If you want to add UCLA to the "teams that are perfect list", follow what's in this post : http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/574592-buffeyes-ncaa-13-dynasty-rosters-xbox-14.html#post2044258258

While it's based on the other roster teams roster, the information is there to make it correct on your roster..

Thanks!!

"WR for Michigan John Doe beat Usain Bolt in a parking lot at the Food Lion by the school so clearly he should be a 99" won't be taken in to consideration
- CWSapp757
Old 10-03-2012, 11:28 PM   #11
Rookie

DylK2010's Arena

OVR: 1

I Love and Appreciate all the work!! I read your forums every week, it's crazy how much time you must put into these rosters. I know I can do edits myself, but I was jw if you're going to do some speed, acceleration, etc. edits, as CK and Carson have very low speeds for their rosters?
Also, not to be biased but Braxton Miller single handedly is carrying the Buckeyes, and in the Heisman talk. I know his accuaracy is off at times and decision making is off, but the kid is elusive and quick, I just think he should be the top overall for his team! Once again Thank You!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 10:35 AM   #12
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlonde21
If you want to add UCLA to the "teams that are perfect list", follow what's in this post : http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/574592-buffeyes-ncaa-13-dynasty-rosters-xbox-14.html#post2044258258

While it's based on the other roster teams roster, the information is there to make it correct on your roster..

Thanks!!
That post is beautiful.... seriously that is the perfect post for us roster guys

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles
Old 10-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 8

Not to rush you because I know it's a very difficult process. But when do you expect all teams to be updated? Because I'm going to start a new dynasty as soon as they are.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #14
Rookie

MrBlonde21's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabound2010
That post is beautiful.... seriously that is the perfect post for us roster guys
So..I can expect to see the requested changes on this roster at some point then?

"WR for Michigan John Doe beat Usain Bolt in a parking lot at the Food Lion by the school so clearly he should be a 99" won't be taken in to consideration
- CWSapp757
Old 10-05-2012, 12:17 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have a pretty nice sized South Carolina update incoming on the other thread. Hopefully, sometime tonight. Got to get them perfect before the big game tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #16
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3

UPDATE

Texas is perfect
Alabama changes made

More bigger updates coming tonight (Ex: UCLA)

File locker: bamabound2010 10/5/12 1:13 PM EST

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »