Home

Server Down but i got roster the old way!!!

This is a discussion on Server Down but i got roster the old way!!! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Server Down but i got roster the old way!!!

I recently bought this game and of course i didnt have a roster with names. I have been having the same issues with the "Roster Download" server. I called EA and they tried to blame my XBOX for my error i received. I didnt want to take the game back, So i got desperate and i figured how to get some kind of roster. I used one of the rosters floating around this GREAT site and i used Modio and the USBXTAFGUI program . So now i have working named rosters!!!! Heres the link i have for the directions that worked for me......
http://backbreakerrosters.enjin.com/...360-users-only

I also uploaded my rosters i just got done doing and my gamertag for XBOX is Xbox4wwe. So give it a try and let me know if it works for you in the game.
Hopefully theres someone on this GREAT site who can take their latest gamesave and put it on here so we can get up to date rosters but have to go the hard way to play them. Hopefully this helps alot of people who have been getting angry with EA over this.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »