Home

Generic EA Roster Editor

This is a discussion on Generic EA Roster Editor within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2020, 09:21 PM   #841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Generic EA Roster Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Hey guys! Been a while since I did this. I am trying to edit dynasty files for the first time and can't get the editor to read the file. I have extracted and edited the crap out of roster files for years without issue. Even now I can get the rosters to load up with Xans Roster config but when I load the Dynasty config and try to load a dynasty mc02 i get an error and nothing loads.

Any help?
I believe I am having this same issue, any help would be excellent.

The message it gives me is:
You must first extract the MC02 / DB file from the roster

I am in year 6 or 7 with my dynasty and wanted to tinker around with the other rosters. I may have upgraded my coach in the very first season, would this cause this issue?

Using an Xbox 360, and I did rename the file type to .MC02. I have been able to edit rosters before, but I cannot remember if it was during a dynasty. It was years ago, around 2015.

Last edited by Rando; 05-25-2020 at 09:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2020, 09:26 PM   #842
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rando
I believe I am having this same issue, any help would be excellent.

The message it gives me is:
You must first extract the MC02 / DB file from the roster

I am in year 6 or 7 with my dynasty and wanted to tinker around with the other rosters. I may have upgraded my coach in the very first season, would this cause this issue?
I doubt it man. I have tried with several different setups and still can't load anything. I have tried modio and horizon. I can load my roster files with Xans config no problem but for some reason I can't load any Dynastys. I have uninstalled, reinstalled everything. My 360 isn't connected to the internet but that shouldnt matter. I am using VIKES2019 roster but that shouldn't matter. I have tried editing in the preseason the regular season and offseason and can't get a single thing to open. I have tried literally everything I can think of. I have tried with a USB I have tried with the OG transfer cable. Nothing works.

I was a King back in the day of editing madden with this thing so I know my way around already and how things are done... that really only makes me more frustrated lol
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

Last edited by Rondo is GOD; 05-25-2020 at 09:29 PM.
Old 05-25-2020, 09:54 PM   #843
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Still getting errors when opening Dynasty files, even with the Dynasty Tool. Getting pretty frustrated considering I have been doing this with roster files for years.

Here it is. Someone. Please. Save my life. Explain to me what I'm missing.

Spoiler
As far as I know, the yyyy thing is only for ps3. Not to sure what this error is for. Maybe try a different config? This one works for me when Xan's is throwing the duplicate ID error.

NCAA 14 Dynasty Config
Old 05-25-2020, 10:09 PM   #844
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
As far as I know, the yyyy thing is only for ps3. Not to sure what this error is for. Maybe try a different config? This one works for me when Xan's is throwing the duplicate ID error.

NCAA 14 Dynasty Config
Didn't work. Same Error.

Can you try to open my files? Utes is non teambuilder and MHS is team builder. I would be beyond grateful if you could try at the least. I'm starting to wonder if my NCAA title update is old or something. I can't figure this out.

https://www.4shared.com/zip/DxUzOeO2ea/HELP.html

I was able to get the non teambuilder file to open but the unis tab is totally blank so now I'm really really confused :/
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 05-26-2020, 09:17 AM   #845
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Didn't work. Same Error.

Can you try to open my files? Utes is non teambuilder and MHS is team builder. I would be beyond grateful if you could try at the least. I'm starting to wonder if my NCAA title update is old or something. I can't figure this out.

https://www.4shared.com/zip/DxUzOeO2ea/HELP.html

I was able to get the non teambuilder file to open but the unis tab is totally blank so now I'm really really confused :/
Tried everything that I could think of. I've never seen the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error before.

For the Unis tab, you're only going to see Teambuilder teams there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2020, 06:13 PM   #846
Rookie

I'm having a problem with the Editor. Editing my dynasty and my team is in there multiple times, which is causing errors. Is there a way to delete rows?
Old 05-31-2020, 01:02 AM   #847
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

I initially responded to Rondo in the NCAA Dynasty Editor V1 thread, but I'm moving it over here since it is more appropriate.

Quote:
Still looking for help and getting more frustrated every time the editor fails to open any TB files.
I don't think you can open XBox TB dynasty files with the NCAA Dynasty Editor (purple/yellow icon). I believe Skulletor updated the EA DB Editor (blue/green icon) to open XBox TB dynasty files. You should have a lot of options with that one: updating depth charts, table dump, etc.

I know there is another thread about the Generic Editor, but I am attaching it in this post since I was unable to find a direct link through a quick forum search.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Skulletor Editor Release.zip (623.5 KB, 156 views)
Old 06-10-2020, 11:16 PM   #848
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton9
I initially responded to Rondo in the NCAA Dynasty Editor V1 thread, but I'm moving it over here since it is more appropriate.

I don't think you can open XBox TB dynasty files with the NCAA Dynasty Editor (purple/yellow icon). I believe Skulletor updated the EA DB Editor (blue/green icon) to open XBox TB dynasty files. You should have a lot of options with that one: updating depth charts, table dump, etc.

I know there is another thread about the Generic Editor, but I am attaching it in this post since I was unable to find a direct link through a quick forum search.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
I finally got it to work. Thank you.

I still have no idea what was going wrong. I replaced the hard drive on my lap top, unrelated, and now it's working since I upgraded to windows 9. Its been a hell of a journey.

Now. Time to figure this **** out to a ridiculous level. *evil laugh*

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »