Home

Generic EA Roster Editor

This is a discussion on Generic EA Roster Editor within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2012, 02:25 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Generic EA Roster Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar4380
now i just followed directions to a T... and now I am getting "appears to be damaged and cannot be used." on all rosters on that thumb drive...
Here what I do in exact order....

In Horizon go to game save to edit, double-click that save, it opens, go to "Contents", R-click to extract with .MC02 at end (**leave open and right there), open Madden or Generic Editor, edit-n-save, back to "Extraction" window left open, R-click to replace with edited ".MC02" file, Replaced Successfully apears, Resign-n-Rehash, ***unplug and test in game

***DO NOT unplug usb while still loaded in Horizon Program (or any program for that matter).
You risk corrupting the file at the least, or corrupting your usb at worst.
Exit out and you should be good.

For the Generic Editor, make sure you select a Config file (ie NCAA general or example) 1st before opening .MC02

hope this helps you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2012, 04:44 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Here what I do in exact order....

In Horizon go to game save to edit, double-click that save, it opens, go to "Contents", R-click to extract with .MC02 at end (**leave open and right there), open Madden or Generic Editor, edit-n-save, back to "Extraction" window left open, R-click to replace with edited ".MC02" file, Replaced Successfully apears, Resign-n-Rehash, ***unplug and test in game

***DO NOT unplug usb while still loaded in Horizon Program (or any program for that matter).
You risk corrupting the file at the least, or corrupting your usb at worst.
Exit out and you should be good.

For the Generic Editor, make sure you select a Config file (ie NCAA general or example) 1st before opening .MC02

hope this helps you.
Somehow it worked this time.. have no clue what I did differently other than wiping my drive clean and then putting an new file on it to write over...

Khaliib, are you fixing that config file so it has all the equipment and also loads the file? DId you see a couple posts back where I mention it loaded but would not load the file??
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Old 11-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #67
Rookie

anybody know what the importance filed is ?? in NCAA??

Old 11-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

would this also be able to address the skinny running back arm glitch as well? since it can be edited through the software...
also..everything on this forum is groundbreaking..that is all.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:58 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib

hope this helps you.
Khaliib, are you going to complete that config file? I am editing my own but I don't think i want to try adding Tabs though it would be ideal to have all the equipment and appearance stuff on separate tabs.. it would make it much quicker..

do you have a plan to fix/complete yours?

also as I am curious how much editing can I do to the config file in notepad?? I moved The Years or whatever it was titled and renamed it Press.. But I was curious can you just move stuff around <Field>First Name</Field> at that level or do you have to find the next string lower and move that to the accompanying order? I ordered them for the Press Rating but I am not sure if I had to do that.. I am trying to shorten everything up some and would like to have "like" things grouped together for ease of editing.. I however, do not want to loose a bunch of things. I saw in your config file it was missing some things. I think you mentioned it was incomplete..

Old 11-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #70
Rookie

snyder5man's Arena

OVR: 0

I went in and only changed some jersey numbers. There are a few players that use the same numbers and I wanted to let them use those "same" numbers. I changed the five numbers, followed all directions, closed all apps then removed thumb drive. When I load the "new" roster, The numbers are the same as they were before I edited. My question is: can we not duplicate numbers?, if so, what am I doing wrong?

Also, in another thread, there is talk of lowering awr globally. What are the steps for that? And does someone have the "codes" for the acronyms at the top? Looking for the big ones: awr, spd, acc, jmp. I think those are the most "overall" skills.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 3

PPOS- position. 0-20, 0 is QB, 1 is HB, etc.
PAWR- Awareness
PSPD- speed
PACC- Acceleration
PAGI- agility
Most are pretty recognizable.

To perform a global edit to Awareness you would click on "Mass", select "Play" from the dropdown, then select "Add". Change the field to PAWR, change the action to +/-, then input the value.

Another one I just discovered was PTEN. This is Tendancy, values are O, 1, 2. This really helps if you want to target that specific style of player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #72
Pro

OVR: 3

Created a config off of a dynasty file, there's so many fields LOL! Most are hard to tell what they are for, but it looks like the record books are editable, possibly recruiting priorities for all coaches, and a whole lotta other stuff.
I didn't see recruits on my first run thru, however players are still available for editing.
*figured out PRSD is the marker for a redshirt. Shows values of 0 and 2. 2 adds the redshirt.* I mention this because it would help as a filter to find true freshmen after YR1 of dynasty, so a long term mass edited dynasty is possible

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »