Home

Art's NCAA13 XBOX Roster_A Different Approach

This is a discussion on Art's NCAA13 XBOX Roster_A Different Approach within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Art's NCAA13 XBOX Roster_A Different Approach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Interesting. What theories have you come up with (or results if you will) in regards to the playcalling? Just curious on another take. As for the editor I cant use it being as I am overseas brother or beleive me I would.
My play style is Coach. I like low-scoring defensive games. I play on Heisman because that level provides the best CPU play-calling and the most precise performance by CPU players. I like to run the ball and play ball-control. My Roster adjustments are designed to enhance the running game and make the passing game more difficult.

I use the editor to make adjustments to players in areas where those adjustments will probably have the most impact on the game style I am developing.

I have uploaded a new Roster yesterday (1-3-13). It provides a correction to Run Blocking to the previous roster for the TE position. Otherwise, no major changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »