Home

Official NCAA 2014 OS Community Rosters (PS3) READ FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATES

This is a discussion on Official NCAA 2014 OS Community Rosters (PS3) READ FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATES within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 11:33 PM   #569
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NCAA 2014 OS Community Rosters (PS3) READ FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATES

Aaron Donald DT, for Pitt, is one of the best D lineman in the country, he's rated a 79....and Ronald Darby for FSU was ACC Defensive Freshman of the year and he's rated a 77, Miami has 2 sophomores rated better him, Duke Johnson was ACC Offensive freshman of the year and he's like a 91 not to mention Miami has 2 sophomore corners rated at 84 and 80, even a freshman CB on FSU is rated higher than Darby?
Old 07-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #570
Rookie

TheBadOwl's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey guys, I've heard that South Alabama's third string quarterback has been eluding his pregnant girlfriend's calls for over a month now. I will be outraged if you don't change his elusiveness to at least an 85 now. Also, the backup strong safety for UAB may or may not wear a white armband on his left arm, but not on his right arm. This detail is vital and I refuse to download the roster if this is not in the game.[/Sarcasm]

Seriously, guys, stop making demands about overly-specific minor details, like mustaches and rating adjustments you disagree with. These guys already have a massive project, and if it's something that 99% of people won't notice, just do it yourself once the rosters come out.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #571
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Ratings will be done at our discretion.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 11:51 PM   #572
Rookie

Also Greg Dent, Receiver for FSU, was kicked off the team as he is facing sexual Battery charges, I'm sure you all are already aware that Marvin Bracy, the fastest player on the game is no longer on the team , which SAUWKS !!! would have loved to see that guy returning kicks this year. And I know you guys are doing your own ratings, but Terrance Brooks, FSU's safety couldn't hit harder than Lemarcus Joyner are corner even if he played with an ironman suit on, not saying he can't hit but all you have to do is type lemarcus joyner on youtube and you'll see exactly what I mean. Terrance brooks hit power is somehow a 90, and lemarcus is a 77
Old 07-11-2013, 12:45 AM   #573
Just started!

purvisUSMC's Arena

Only thing i ask is that someone adresses my childhood friend cj barnet the osu free safety....hes being considered a top 10 safety in next years draft and they have him as an 84 overall?
Old 07-11-2013, 12:51 AM   #574
Just started!

KENT STATE FOOTBALL
first see if you can improve dri archers rating he is up for the maxwell award was an all american and runs a sub 4.2 laser
increase the speed of darius polk also #1
Adam Maxie CB 22 is not on there redshirt freshman
Tristin Boykin SOPH RB
Brett MAXIE rs soph QB was a transfer last year is #3 this year instead of 14
DB kerrick rhone soph
Chris humprhies reciever #6 update his route running
Anthony Pruitt has moved to OT rs soph
Old 07-11-2013, 12:57 AM   #575
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by purvisUSMC
Only thing i ask is that someone adresses my childhood friend cj barnet the osu free safety....hes being considered a top 10 safety in next years draft and they have him as an 84 overall?
Top 10 safety doesn't say a lot...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 01:02 AM   #576
Banned

Nick Brassell willnt make his grades so you can remove him and another player

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »