Home

NCAA 11 Roster File For 360?

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Roster File For 360? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
Rookie

metalmungar's Arena

OVR: 0
NCAA 11 Roster File For 360?

Hi i recently bought a used copy of ncaa 11 and found the gameplay quite better than some of the newer games. My question to everyone and for everyone that is having this same issue as myself is basically where can i find an offline roster file for NCAA 11 not 12, or 13 since the EA servers are down for good. I know how to use modio to rehash/resign the rosters just no file has been uploaded that i can find or anyone else for that matter. I know this will help alot of people looking for this answer and maybe put it to bed once and for all if there really is no file out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: NCAA 11 Roster File For 360?

I'm in the same boat. I Since they've shutdown the servers I haven't been to find any link with the roster names.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
Rookie

metalmungar's Arena

If Anyone is interested I have done a rough roster based on the 2011 season. it is nowhere near the actual rosters used that year but I have randomized player names then went through the past few years of the NFL draft and changed most names that were drafted in a reasonable round I have also added any undrafted free agents that have made a decent impact on there game in the NFL since then. this has taken me roughly 10-15 hours to complete so if anyone would like to let me know how to upload my file(if interested) i'd be more than happy to upload it. also I have not changed any physical attributes to any of the players or equipment just names.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:50 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'd be more than happy if you could upload it! Like you, I also just recently bought NCAA 11, and it is by far one of the best football games I've played in years (gameplay rivals 2k5 for me). If only EA didn't take down the servers for this game, it would save so much time & effort. Especially for you, 15 hours is a lot of time. That's some dedication right there, kudos to you man.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:45 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 18

Just picked this one up for the 360. Plays and looks very nice. EA does crowds very well as anyone who used to play NBA Live can attest. Anyways I am not picky any named roster will do even the default 10-11 season if that's all you have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 04:16 AM   #6
Just started!

Could you please post the roster file? i would be more than happy! this is my first and only football game and named rosters would help a lot! thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »