Home

NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

This is a discussion on NCAA Dynasty Editor V1 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2020, 10:07 AM   #737
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by esayem
You might need to check the bowl games with generic stadiums. UAB and UMass have the same generic stadium, “pro style” I think. The Beef O’Brady Bowl has the generic “Bowl”. I think the Independence Bowl is generic bowl as well.
Column STYP needs to be "0" under the PLACES-STADIUMS tab.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:10 AM   #738
Pro

so in the ROSTER config, there are columns for left knee, right knee, AND columns for left knee BRACE and right knee BRACE.

in the DYNASTY config, there are only columns for left knee and right knee; no columns for the braces...

I like all OL to have knee braces and some QB's with a left knee brace so I set the fields to '2" for standard but the game doesn't reflect the change... seems it will need to be changed manually in the game because the extra columns are missing. I've checked the unknowns and misc tabs and couldn't find them there. tried exporting the roster and then importing into the roster editor and that didn't work either.
Old 02-13-2020, 12:39 AM   #739
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
so in the ROSTER config, there are columns for left knee, right knee, AND columns for left knee BRACE and right knee BRACE.

in the DYNASTY config, there are only columns for left knee and right knee; no columns for the braces...

I like all OL to have knee braces and some QB's with a left knee brace so I set the fields to '2" for standard but the game doesn't reflect the change... seems it will need to be changed manually in the game because the extra columns are missing. I've checked the unknowns and misc tabs and couldn't find them there. tried exporting the roster and then importing into the roster editor and that didn't work either.

Under "Player Desc.", I have Left Knee, Left Knee Brace, Right Knee, and Right Knee Brace. If you export the csv file, PLKL and PLKR are the columns for the knee braces.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:17 AM   #740
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton9
Under "Player Desc.", I have Left Knee, Left Knee Brace, Right Knee, and Right Knee Brace. If you export the csv file, PLKL and PLKR are the columns for the knee braces.
Where is Player Desc?
under Player Data, I have the tabs: Player Stats, Play info, Player unknowns, Injuries
Old 02-13-2020, 11:16 PM   #741
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
Where is Player Desc?
under Player Data, I have the tabs: Player Stats, Play info, Player unknowns, Injuries

I'm referring to the yellow and purple NCAA Dynasty Editor and not the green and blue EA DB Editor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2020, 08:18 AM   #742
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton9
I'm referring to the yellow and purple NCAA Dynasty Editor and not the green and blue EA DB Editor.
gotcha. I exported to excel and found the columns and a lot of them were 0 for linemen so I made 'em all 1 and hopefully that'll do the trick!

thanks bro!
Old 02-24-2020, 10:26 AM   #743
Rookie

Ntmoore's Arena

Having issues editing my dynasty file with the EA DB editor. Whenever I try to load it with Xan's config, I get the "An item with the same key has already been added" error. I've read that you need to fix this by deleting duplicates using this Dynasty editor, but when I try to load my dynasty with that, I get an "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error. What am I supposed to do here?

Pocketscout's config works fine, but I can't edit uniforms or the roster with that config.

I've attached my save file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DYNASTY-DEFAULT.zip (2.67 MB, 10 views)
Old 03-08-2020, 03:56 AM   #744
Rookie

Hello all, since teambuilder is dead I decided to try and edit an existing team that I downloaded and create my own team that way. I got the idea from a youtube video with a step by step tutorial.
The video used Modio to extract the file and the EA DB Editor to edit it. I tried following the video, and it didn't work. I should note I'm working with an Xbox 360 here.
I've tried extracting the file with both Modio and Horizon (the latest versions), and I tried opening it with both the EA DB Editor (after loading the proper config) and the NCAA Dyansty Editor to no avail.
I've tried with two different dynasty files, both saved directly onto my flash drivw. Sometimes I'd get the incorrect file type error, so I'd change the file to a .MC02 and it still woyuldn't work. The real killer is the unchecked exception "object reference not set to an instance of an object". I have no idea how to get around that. If anyone has any advice it would mean the world. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »