Home

Are duplicate #'s do able in 14'?

This is a discussion on Are duplicate #'s do able in 14'? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 04:13 PM   #17
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Are duplicate #'s do able in 14'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
i thought the ncaa banned duplicate numbers
you thought wrong
Old 07-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #18
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
you thought wrong
He thought right, partially.

The NCAA tried to ban it, but it's something they can't regulate and is up to the conferences.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-16-2013, 09:35 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 7

What's really messed up is that the glitch to create duplicate numbers through create a player was nixed last year. And EA's excuse is just that, a poor excuse. The Ultimate Team rosters have players with the same numbers on the SAME SIDE OF THE FOOTBALL. Cheese and rice.

Texas, Ohio State, USC, UCLA, Cal, Oklahoma, Alabama, Notre Dame... all these schools have several players sharing numbers.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:40 PM   #20
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
What's really messed up is that the glitch to create duplicate numbers through create a player was nixed last year. And EA's excuse is just that, a poor excuse. The Ultimate Team rosters have players with the same numbers on the SAME SIDE OF THE FOOTBALL. Cheese and rice.

Texas, Ohio State, USC, UCLA, Cal, Oklahoma, Alabama, Notre Dame... all these schools have several players sharing numbers.
Yeah, it was a pain having to re-create a player to give him the right #...........but I sure wish we still had that ability.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:26 PM   #21
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:

Yes, agree
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 11:57 PM   #22
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

Yea, I'm debating on just using teambuilder for my SC dynasty. Only problem is coaches have no stats and school has no stats. It always pops up, This is Lane Kiffin's first collegiate game etc.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:43 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Yea, I'm debating on just using teambuilder for my SC dynasty. Only problem is coaches have no stats and school has no stats. It always pops up, This is Lane Kiffin's first collegiate game etc.
The way Lane Kiffin coached last year it looked like it was his first collegiate every game. But I digress.

A buddy of mine was using rosters last December that were really well done. I think they were Buffeye's. Depth charts were updated, equipment was tightened up and the numbers were corrected much more accurately than with standard named rosters. It wouldn't be hard for EA to just update the default rosters in August, but there are a lot of things that wouldn't be hard for EA to do that they don't do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »