Home

Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 14 Rosters! Update #1

This is a discussion on Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 14 Rosters! Update #1 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 12:03 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
I know FK personally and have met him in person on a few occasions. If you knew the hoops he jumps through to make sure you guys were able to use his rosters and couple that with he's out of pocket $100 even before he starts then you probably wouldn't have a problem dropping him a few bucks for the crazy hours he puts in.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-10-2013, 12:20 PM   #34
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 14 Rosters! Update #1

Ok lol now everyones done hating on Fairdale for the rosters or whatever, has anyone found the full rosters yet? Fairdales rosters are ok, but there's gotta be better ones out already! Xbox360!
Old 07-10-2013, 01:25 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
Based on previous years experience I've always used his set to play online ranked games and used the OS community rosters for dynasty purposes.
that is what ive always done and these people postin his work without his consent should be banned or something not right
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgaliareptX
From what I understand, Fairdale is only charging if you want the rosters EARLY as they update. From what I'm seeing on his twitter, the rosters will be free once they're completed.

Am I wrong about this? It seems like him asking for payment to get them early as he does each team is pretty damn reasonable but people are blowing it up pretty big in this thread. If you don't want to pay for it, just wait for it to be free. No need to leak the gamertag.
this is true. got a DM and more info straight from him ill wait until they are fully done.
btw follow myself and the other #mutkings on twitter
Old 07-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #37
Banned

I think it would be OK to pay for a full roster set, from a guy here..That's a LOT of work my friends, go look at every team, coaches and all you have to do..OMG unreal...i would be ok with up to $5 dollar for a Real full set....
Old 07-10-2013, 05:58 PM   #38
Rookie

While I'm waiting for fairdale I downloaded TheP1440 for 360 and they are all done and coaches. Some equipment changes needed but good to use while waiting.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:16 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

Great job fairdale! ive been using your rosters since the old xbox and sending in memory cards! Also! anyone who complains about other peoples rosters after they put in there free time and dont ask for a dime all i can ask is...........Really? really? SMH
Old 07-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanfan23
And does it WELL! I'm going to miss his roster this year with my PS3 version!
I'm on 360 for the past 2 years so I'm trying to find a go to roster still. If your on PS3 why don't you give luvtotha9s a look I always liked his work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »