Home

teams you feel need the most tweaking

This is a discussion on teams you feel need the most tweaking within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 07:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
teams you feel need the most tweaking

Thought I'd start a thread for teams ppl feel are the most inaccurately rated in the game. I know for me...one would have to be southern cal. Their obviously hurting due to ncaa sanctions... but their starters are still real good. I've done 2 dynastys...and USC has lost to Hawaii in BOTH...and one was a 20 pt blow out. So either USC is very under rated or hawaii is majorly overrated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #2
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: teams you feel need the most tweaking

oregon states is really bad, first as the #23 team being an overall 84 is a joke and they only have one player in the 90's (he's at 90.) and he isnt our best player. Cooks the WR is and he is an 88 with his speed so low. He's been clocked fast than DAT of oregon yet he's only an 89 in speed. SMH...
Old 07-09-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

OVR: 2

Have to agree with both of you.

USC's roster is just so jacked up in general it is not even funny. The running back position is so inaccurate that it deserves a massive face palm. They do not even have Justin Davis or Ty Isaac in the game, who were top running back commits from last season (Justin Davis has been at SC since January and is competing for the starting job).
Nelson Agholor is listed as the fourth guy on the depth chart at WR in the game, but he is one of the best Wide outs in the conference and is going to definitely be the number 2 receiver this year (He was USC's number 3 all last season).
The defense is really jacked up too and I think the Offensive line might have 1 guy right.

I understand they do these rosters really far in advance, but this is bad. Thankfully I wait for the rosters to really get into the game.

Im also pretty sure they have USC's defense listed as a 4-3 still when it is a 5-2 hybrid now (3-4)
Old 07-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #4
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6

USC, UNC, VT, Miami, Iowa, Texas off the top of my head
Old 07-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
Rookie

I haven't dug into unc yet...but I know they have aj blue at starting rb.... but I'd put money on freshman tj logan getting big playing time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 08:47 PM   #6
Rookie

Basically...as far as starting rosters go...I think the pac12 is where a big make over needs too happen..... typical east coast bias? Lol
Old 07-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #7
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentleyA
Have to agree with both of you.

USC's roster is just so jacked up in general it is not even funny. The running back position is so inaccurate that it deserves a massive face palm. They do not even have Justin Davis or Ty Isaac in the game, who were top running back commits from last season (Justin Davis has been at SC since January and is competing for the starting job).
Nelson Agholor is listed as the fourth guy on the depth chart at WR in the game, but he is one of the best Wide outs in the conference and is going to definitely be the number 2 receiver this year (He was USC's number 3 all last season).
The defense is really jacked up too and I think the Offensive line might have 1 guy right.

I understand they do these rosters really far in advance, but this is bad. Thankfully I wait for the rosters to really get into the game.

Im also pretty sure they have USC's defense listed as a 4-3 still when it is a 5-2 hybrid now (3-4)
Yes..they do. Ty Isaac in the game is RB #2...and Justin Davis is RB #27. In real life of course, Isaac is #27 and Davis is #22. Agholor needs a MAJOR boost and Farmer and Blackwell have done nothing to deserve their rankings. You are also very very over exaggerating the OL. It's missing Falah, thats about it. Just change the extra QB into him. They also got all the correct changes in (Tuerk to LG, Martin to C).

Last edited by franch1se; 07-09-2013 at 09:20 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #8
Rookie

letsgocavs99's Arena

OVR: 5

Sadly, my Iowa Hawkeyes, we are a 88 overall and were one of the worst teams in the BIG 10 least year.

Check out my NCAA 14 UTEP Miners Dynasty! http://www.operationsports.com/forum...p-dynasty.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »