Home

Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360)

This is a discussion on Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2013, 07:32 PM   #41
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360)

Man the roster looks good. Gotta ask you if I edit anything physically on a player will the edit reset and give me the skinny arms again? Also with this roster can we make the arms bigger via the slider without it reverting back meaning will the edit for the arms stick? By the way thanks for sharing this roster I guess you are like me in that you hate seeing rbs with crackhead arms toting the rock. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 07:39 PM   #42
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Man the roster looks good. Gotta ask you if I edit anything physically on a player will the edit reset and give me the skinny arms again? Also with this roster can we make the arms bigger via the slider without it reverting back meaning will the edit for the arms stick? By the way thanks for sharing this roster I guess you are like me in that you hate seeing rbs with crackhead arms toting the rock. Lol
Thanks,

I also hate the 215lb linebacker with a Cow's hind quarter for an arm !

Well I would say....trial and error on it reverting back.. I dont plan on messing with it myself (I just have a feeling it will revert if messed with......) Maybe just dont adjust arms ??

But I know you can still mess with equipment... even the shoulder pads... what I adjusted on those is like and under the hood size... the adjustor in the game still kinda works like it always did.

Last edited by Yukon46; 07-15-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:30 PM   #43
Just started!

OVR: 0

how are nebraska's rosters with this? anybody give me a knowingly opinion of it or know of a real good nebraska edited roster?
Old 07-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #44
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
This is a Fully Named and Heavily Edited Roster, for use in a Long Term Dynasty.

If you plan to play more than a couple of seasons into a Dynasty, and want the first few seasons, to somewhat resemble what you will see in Future seasons..... then you must embrace the higher rated players, it is what this game will produce in the future !

And if you are ready for that....then this just may be the Roster for you.

Overall this roster is re-rated on Many Levels to better match what you will see in future seasons of a Dynasty. (from # of 90+ rated players... to Coach Lvls.... to # 90+ speed ratings....)

NCAA 14's base roster has about 150 players rated a 90 overall or higher.
In 5 seasons (after base roster is totally gone) you will see about 300 players rated 90 or higher.
This edited roster has over 290 !

Bonus Highlights...

This roster has special editing to names (if you like the .'s and -'s )
All body fixes for skinny and fat arms have been done
Dreads have been added to some
Some equip's here and there
Coaches have been re-rated to a scale I think better matches what is in a Dynasty.
WR's mass edited to match how they are created in future (blocking and carry ratings!)
Top 25 re-ranked off of Sporting News current Top 25 projections (from June...not Jan)

I base most of Up's in ratings .... off of how players are ranked as NFL prospects.

I do this for the purpose of using these Rosters for Draft Classes for Madden.

But overall we are talking about a Heavily Edited (with Dynasty in mind), Roster that can be had at ....

Xbox 360 Gamertag : Yukon46
With the EA servers finally back online....

Newest Version is now available at Xbox360 GT: Yukon46

... This newest version (as of 7am pst) is a Mass editing to WR's !! (blocking and carry ratings)
and some minor cosmetic things I probably did here and there (when I notice crappy equip and such)

Last edited by Yukon46; 07-16-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #45
Rookie

WVUWILD12's Arena

OVR: 6

Nice job man. Only problem I really see with WVU, other than some player numbers and stuff is that WVU's defensive coordinator should be Keith Patterson, not Joe DeForest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #46
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUWILD12
Nice job man. Only problem I really see with WVU, other than some player numbers and stuff is that WVU's defensive coordinator should be Keith Patterson, not Joe DeForest.
Nice catch ...On wiki when it lists 2...I pick first name, but you are right when you look at the team, Patterson is the DC.

Last edited by Yukon46; 07-16-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #47
Rookie

WVUWILD12's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
Nice catch ...On wiki when it lists 2...I pick first name, but you are right when you look at the team, Patterson is the DC.
Yeah they were Co-DCs last year but now Patterson has taken over and DeForesr has moved to special teams coach.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #48
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I downloaded your set today and I have to say they look good enough for me. I will be using your file going forward. Nice work man I know editing takes tons of time. I use to do my own until NCAA 05, what a pain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »