Home

Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360)

This is a discussion on Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2013, 02:03 PM   #521
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360)

ESPN says Brewer can't play until 2014 and will have three years of eligibility.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2013, 03:02 PM   #522
Rookie

serrano53's Arena

OVR: 2

yo i love your rosters... i downloaded them when they first came out looked later at them and everyone is suuuuuper rated. 99's everywhere (exagerrrated a lot there) but whats with the high ratings?
Old 07-31-2013, 03:13 PM   #523
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
I think new QB Brewer is eligible to play this season... (I think I read that)..
But we also have new Recruit Anu Soloman, who I think could run Rich Rod's offense.... better than Scott did last year !

It would be cool to have a QB starting as a Frosh... that hardly happens anymore, getting to watch a player for more than a season or so before they leave would be nice !
Wow better than Scott?! The guy who led the PAC in total yards?! That would be impressive from a true freshman to say the least!
Old 07-31-2013, 03:25 PM   #524
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by serrano53
yo i love your rosters... i downloaded them when they first came out looked later at them and everyone is suuuuuper rated. 99's everywhere (exagerrrated a lot there) but whats with the high ratings?
Well I always had over 290+ players rated 90 or above... You musta grabbed them before I actually had them Ranked like a future Dynasty Rosters.

The Top 200+ players are Ranked and Rated in line as NFL Draft Scout Prospects.

Top 5 players are 99's
plyers 6-10 are 98's
on down the line...

It's all based on a scale/pattern I saw from Simming ahead 5-6 years of Dynasty seasons. It gave me a general idea of about how many players each year seemed to have for each rating.

Old 07-31-2013, 05:05 PM   #525
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksilver4881
I have not been on here is a long time as I did not own NCAA 13 (I usually switch between Madden and NCAA). Anyways just wanted to say thanks YUKON for your time and effort. These rosters play very well and am enjoying them a lot.

Anyways I know you are kind of over the editing thing because like all of us ....you want to play. If I may ask a favor, in your downtime could you please give Florida State a look over? If not it is okay. I don't mind making my own edits to FSU but just gets old re-doing the edits every time I get your "Newest" roster so trying to get them in your base file.

Well again, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK ON THESE ROSTERS. You definitely made the game great this year!
Well you never did mention to do anything specific, But I did edit them...
I edited them as if I was gonna play with them, that's about as best as I can do !

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2013, 11:33 PM   #526
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
Well you never did mention to do anything specific, But I did edit them...
I edited them as if I was gonna play with them, that's about as best as I can do !

Thanks Yukon. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular because Ihate asking for the world and detailing everything I want (Feels greedy). So Ifigured I’d let you make the excutive decision J. Also you did bring up a good point, I thinkall roster editing should be on hold until season starts and depth charts arecurrent and correct.

As always thanks….having a blast in my dynasty because of you!
Old 08-01-2013, 07:28 AM   #527
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
One thing I've noticed is that Impact Players really have an impact with this roster set. Impact Players really shine and I find myself calling plays away from them lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #528
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

I see the USA Today's Coaches Poll Rankings came out today...

I think they copied my Roster File !!!

On another note....

I had fun this morning editing within my Dynasty... basically feels like I almost got another season of knowing players !

I went thru and edited the Top 100 "Real" recruits into my 1st seasons recruits....so it is pretty nice seeing "semi" known names on the recruit list.

None of them still wanna come play for my team ...... but it's cool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »