Home

Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360)

This is a discussion on Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #529
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360)

Hey Yukon, I know you're playing the game now and pretty much done with editing and rosters but i was wondering if you knew someone whod be willing to do a 2010 roster for NCAA 14. or 2009 or 2011. 2010 I think would be the most fun. Think about having Cam Newton or Lamichael James in NCAA 14. In NCAA 11 the equipment was stupid the gameplay wasn't as nice and dreads weren't an option. With the editor someone could make a really cool tribute to a season that full of college football magic. I don't know if anyone would be interested but I think it'd be fun to have kind of a throwback roster on the new game. If you know anyone who could do or if you wanted to message me on xbox (tedthebear420) or just post a reply. Thanks.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:35 PM   #530
Banned

BigMoneyAllDay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedthebear420
Hey Yukon, I know you're playing the game now and pretty much done with editing and rosters but i was wondering if you knew someone whod be willing to do a 2010 roster for NCAA 14. or 2009 or 2011. 2010 I think would be the most fun. Think about having Cam Newton or Lamichael James in NCAA 14. In NCAA 11 the equipment was stupid the gameplay wasn't as nice and dreads weren't an option. With the editor someone could make a really cool tribute to a season that full of college football magic. I don't know if anyone would be interested but I think it'd be fun to have kind of a throwback roster on the new game. If you know anyone who could do or if you wanted to message me on xbox (tedthebear420) or just post a reply. Thanks.
Sounds nice but there really isn';t a ton of activity in terms of historic rosters. Maybe individual teams on Teambuilder tho.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:20 PM   #531
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedthebear420

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMoneyAllDay
Sounds nice but there really isn';t a ton of activity in terms of historic rosters. Maybe individual teams on Teambuilder tho.
And there is no way I would even think of making a whole new roster file of
past teams... man, that would be a massive amount of work !
Every player would have to be changed........ no way !

on a side note...

Prepare for an info/update
(Idle editing hands are the devils playground... and "My" favorite NFL Scout Rankings System went live this morning.... Ut-O ... hmmm wonder what I have been doing !)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #532
Rookie

bonafied0034's Arena

OVR: 6

Just wanted to pop in here and say thank you for all of the hard work you have put into these rosters, Yukon
Old 08-02-2013, 12:04 AM   #533
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
I see the USA Today's Coaches Poll Rankings came out today...

I think they copied my Roster File !!!

On another note....

I had fun this morning editing within my Dynasty... basically feels like I almost got another season of knowing players !

I went thru and edited the Top 100 "Real" recruits into my 1st seasons recruits....so it is pretty nice seeing "semi" known names on the recruit list.

None of them still wanna come play for my team ...... but it's cool.

How did you do that?!
Old 08-02-2013, 01:03 AM   #534
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
on a side note...

Prepare for an info/update
(Idle editing hands are the devils playground... and "My" favorite NFL Scout Rankings System went live this morning.... Ut-O ... hmmm wonder what I have been doing !)
Just to give a lil update on this info...

I have started with a new Ranking of the Top 400+

I just really, really like this other Ranking System a whole bunch more...
I just like the way they do it, it almost seems to fit in making a Roster.
I can honestly say I did not agree with more than a few of the ranks in the other one I used.

But I stick to my system, so I had to take it...as they were the only rankings out at the time.

I have ranked 99 overall's to 90....and I like the looks of it.
I prolly got about 200 more players I am gonna rank in the 89's and 88's.

Nothing else major has changed in the file... it is just gonna be the players re-ranked. So no one will "need" to download the new file unless they too like it more.

But if there is any future major changes, it will be done to the "New" ranking system file.

I will probably finish it, and load it up sometime tomorrow.

Old 08-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #535
Just started!

Logan34's Arena

OVR: 2

Yukon, first of all thanks for your rosters. Definitely love them and plan on using them (either your first complete set, or this new re-rated set you talked about doing). I was just curious, are you planning n adding Dyer to Louisville and Shell to WVU?

Thanks..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #536
Just started!

Logan34's Arena

OVR: 2

Sorry to post twice, but also just curious as to how you edited the recruits? I would love to recruit "actual" players that are being recruited now. Like you said, having familiar names during recruiting would make it tons of fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »