Home

Are ratings off on this game? Braxton Miller (OSU) has ratings like Lebron James?

This is a discussion on Are ratings off on this game? Braxton Miller (OSU) has ratings like Lebron James? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #41
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Are ratings off on this game? Braxton Miller (OSU) has ratings like Lebron James?

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_law23
To say he's only a moderately better passer than ol' punt arm is laughable.
Actually that is a pretty fair statement.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #42
Banned

KCClassic7807's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Are ratings off on this game? Braxton Miller (OSU) has ratings like Lebron James?

The ratings on teams and players in this game are horrible!! It's NCAA though so it tough. It hard to determine who will and will not be good every season without the players being licensed. Also It's though to rate freshman and how they will preform a lot goes into it.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #43
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

I just cant get over the fact the OP put Chad Henne in the same grouping with John Elway lol....
Old 07-15-2013, 08:06 AM   #44
Rookie

survivalsounds's Arena

OVR: 1
It's all about how they play... You can put up stats with a 80 QB in this game. If you do Madden Draft Classes at all, my guess is you will be glad they are high. Madden import traditionally Nerfs NCAA 99's into 3rd round picks and lower... Lol.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #45
Rookie

WMuller's Arena

OVR: 0

Michigan fans are spastics. Talk about overrated. The whole Michigan program is overrated. Living off things they won 70 years ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 10:13 AM   #46
Rookie

BuckeyeBoy315's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
No, has nothing to do with that at all. It's not just him, it's other players, in the ACC, SEC, you name it. I know he's really good, I admit that, I'm just not justifying that rating. That's a superstar rating to me. A 96 is like a John Elway, a Chad Henne or a Terrell Pryor (yeah, he was good too!) lol
...what? Did you just group Chad Henne and John Elway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsFan91
Henne, average at best? Dude, WTF?

And then you go on to say that Miller can throw very well?

Miller's only a moderately better passer than Denard Robinson was...
I wouldn't say that, he threw a TON of interceptions... Miller has been relatively decent at not throwing picks.

Sorry to rag on you, but just think your issue with Miller is a bit much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Pryor was much better than miller and he wasn't inflated to a 96
MUCH better? Through 2 seasons they have virtually identical numbers passing... and Miller has better rushing stats...

Pryor also did not have the skill of Braxton Miller. He is a far better player. He is easily one of the Top 5 players in the country. I'm not even an Ohio State fan anymore, I went to Penn State. Maybe he should be in the low 90's, but an 86?

Last edited by BuckeyeBoy315; 07-15-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #47
Rookie

lhinds7's Arena

Do people really not realize that you can actually EDIT ratings? I had a friend who won't buy the game because he thinks Nebraska is underrated. In my opinion, the default roster is great. Nobody has 99 speed. Only complaint is one player is a 99 OVR, and that's basically because of one play last year. When you try to quantify the un-quantifiable, everybody will have their own opinion, which is why EA allows you to do whatever you want to the roster.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #48
Rookie

WMuller's Arena

I think its more complaining about 'Online' play. I mean I'll admit it I'm an MSU student love my school but come on, Michigan State being a 91 on offence. HAHAHAHA Not a chance more like an 81. Defence it spot on though maybe even should be higher. In turn Michigan being a 92 on defence is a complete joke. Both teams are vastly overrated.

MSU should be like an 88 overall. Like and 84 on offence 94 on defence.
UM should be like an 88 overall. 90 on offence and an 86 on defence.

But I know you'll never see a Walmart Wolverine admit that though. Bunch of spastics.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »