Home

M & B's Ratings Edited Rosters!

This is a discussion on M & B's Ratings Edited Rosters! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2013, 03:50 AM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
5 years of dynasty will completely reverse this don't you think?
Old 07-15-2013, 04:20 AM   #18
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: M & B's Ratings Edited Rosters!

Matt has completed the Big 10. I will be completing the mountain west tomorrow.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:23 AM   #19
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruisser
5 years of dynasty will completely reverse this don't you think?
We dont believe so. Maybe the teams will get inflated again but they should at least be properly rated as so (ex: no longer should an unranked North Carolina be rated 3 points higher than a top 10 south carolina).

The changes are not dramatic for most teams.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:33 AM   #20
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbad31
I think texas is very overrated too. Just my opinion.
While I do not know off the top of my head what Texas's rating is, I presume that it is too high. With that said, we do have Texas highly rated on our power rankings as one of the best Big 12 teams. They return one of the most experienced teams in the country, which is anchored with by far the most experienced offensive line in the nation (124 total career starts) and 4-5 of them are going to be drafted in the next 2 drafts.
They suffered last year from turnovers and horrible tackling, which are two recipes for a better season this year. Look for them to compete for the Big 12 title.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:30 PM   #21
Rookie

BentleyA's Arena

NEW UPDATE (July 15, 630pm pacific):
I just completed the Mountain West conference plus Notre Dame.

A couple of notes:
The mountain west is going to be very competitive (we have them as the fifth best conference), with 4-5 teams that have a legitimate shot to win the conference. There is a lot of NFL talent in that conference that many people do not know about, especially at the quarterback position.

Another note: I just finished up Notre Dame and edited Everett Golson too. If you download these rosters, you might not see him at first but he IS on the roster. I just took him off the depth chart since he is suspended from school until the spring term. He will lose a year of eligibility, so you can not redshirt him (he has already used a redshirt year).

This puts us at 30% complete and we are going to continue to work hard on these!
Matt is looking to complete the AAC tonight and hopefully the Big 12 or the SEC tomorrow!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 11:18 PM   #22
Rookie

fghkjh's Arena

OVR: 1

I know you are doing these for the 360 but is there any way that anyone knows of to download rosters made for 360 to PS3? I did some looking around and I assume the answer is no but these sound like such a legit set that I had to ask.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:22 PM   #23
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentleyA
NEW UPDATE (July 15, 630pm pacific):
I just completed the Mountain West conference plus Notre Dame.

A couple of notes:
The mountain west is going to be very competitive (we have them as the fifth best conference), with 4-5 teams that have a legitimate shot to win the conference. There is a lot of NFL talent in that conference that many people do not know about, especially at the quarterback position.

Another note: I just finished up Notre Dame and edited Everett Golson too. If you download these rosters, you might not see him at first but he IS on the roster. I just took him off the depth chart since he is suspended from school until the spring term. He will lose a year of eligibility, so you can not redshirt him (he has already used a redshirt year).

This puts us at 30% complete and we are going to continue to work hard on these!
Matt is looking to complete the AAC tonight and hopefully the Big 12 or the SEC tomorrow!
I just noticed you're in portland! I'm out in Hillsboro... I can wait for these rosters. In the land of ducks it must be hard being a SC fan, as Beaver I can relate. Anyway If you need or want help testing these out let me know. I plan on starting a dynasty report with these rosters
Old 07-15-2013, 11:31 PM   #24
Pro

That Army Allen's Arena

OVR: 0

I wonder if T Mart is gonna get a speed boost, I would assume a low 4.4 would at least be in the 90's, plus his Accel should be top notch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »