Home

Old 07-13-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
Rookie

allhailben7's Arena

OVR: 1
Roster Problems

I'm on 360 and I downloaded named rosters to use in my dynasty. I decided I would try to do an online dynasty to see what I could do, but I already edited the rosters againyself.

The original named roster doesn't work either, as it covers transfers and position changes, so does anyone know of a publid OD-friendly roster I can use?

I am currently running G DA BLACKSMITH's, but the transfers seem to stop the validation process for public dynasties.

And, I'm sorry if there is a current thread on this, but I couldn't find any conclusive information on the forums in the searching I have done so far...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Roster Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by allhailben7
I'm on 360 and I downloaded named rosters to use in my dynasty. I decided I would try to do an online dynasty to see what I could do, but I already edited the rosters againyself.

The original named roster doesn't work either, as it covers transfers and position changes, so does anyone know of a publid OD-friendly roster I can use?

I am currently running G DA BLACKSMITH's, but the transfers seem to stop the validation process for public dynasties.

And, I'm sorry if there is a current thread on this, but I couldn't find any conclusive information on the forums in the searching I have done so far...
Make your dynasty private and try.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:11 PM   #3
Rookie

allhailben7's Arena

OVR: 1

I know I can do that, but what do I do? Do I just post the password in description?

.... I feel like an idiot.
Thanks a lot man, I'm new to OD, now that I have connection speeds to handle it..
Old 07-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #4
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Someone else will have to chime in, i havent started mine yet is year.

I thought you specified if you wanted it private then added a pw, but not sure off the top of my head.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »