Home

Temporary 2014 Roster w/ Names x Coaches (Edited Ratings for all HC/OC/DC)

This is a discussion on Temporary 2014 Roster w/ Names x Coaches (Edited Ratings for all HC/OC/DC) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2013, 11:01 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Temporary 2014 Roster w/ Names x Coaches (Edited Ratings for all HC/OC/DC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
Great work, but you will have to explain to me why Will Muschamp, Butch Jones, Kevin Sumlin, Gary Pinkel are ahead of Bret Bielema.
Bert sucks and Alvarez was the reason for his success. He will fail in the SEC
Old 07-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #18
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama22Tide
Bert sucks and Alvarez was the reason for his success. He will fail in the SEC
Hey take it easy on Bret. And no it's not because Barry was in control because he wasn't, he was in control of the hiring and firing of his assistants by not being willing to pay them and that's it. Bret controlled the recruiting and coaching of those kids over there at Wisky.

Not everyone is going to be a Satan... wait.. I mean... Saban and win Championships at Alabama. Wisconsin and Arkansas do not have the talent pool in state that Bama does or the history. It's pretty darn good what he did with what he had over there at Wisconsin.

Also Saban has 18 years or so in the Biz and Bielema has all of 7. Pinkel won in a weaker conference than BIG 10,and SEC, Muschamp has only been at Forida for what 3 years. So yes technically he should be a head of those coaches other than Satan (Saban).

This is to the Op.
Sorry for taking the thread over about that, it's your roster file and you can do whatever you like to the coaches and their Skills and what not. I just don't like a Bama fan coming in any thread and posts slanderous comments about Bret Bielema, when he hasn't even coached a game in the SEC yet. Noone know's whether he'll be successful or not yet.

I will agree he has seemed to have a big mouth for a coach that has not coached a game yet, lol. I'm an Arkansas fan but don't go with all the mouthing till you can put it on the field.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #19
Just started!

Logan34's Arena

OVR: 2

I do have to say amazing job on the coaches part. Awesome how you went through and spent that much time on them. I just wish you could've done those coaching edits to Yukon46's roster! haha..
Old 07-23-2013, 05:12 PM   #20
Rookie

fmrodog's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan34
I do have to say amazing job on the coaches part. Awesome how you went through and spent that much time on them. I just wish you could've done those coaching edits to Yukon46's roster! haha..
I took the initiative and did that.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 6

Do the actual coaching skills affect Play Now games?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »