Home

Roster Downloads 2014

This is a discussion on Roster Downloads 2014 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 01:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Roster Downloads 2014

To all the people who don't understand. Stop friend requesting for the Rosters. Go into the Locker and type in the GT of the roster you want. Plz stop overloading friend request. When CcAaRrSsOoNn3 and co. are done everyone will be informed. Leave the guys alone you impatient lil pricks..

THIS IS FOR 360 USES ONLY....THIS IS FOR 360 USES ONLY....THIS IS FOR 360 USES ONLY....

Last edited by Bama22Tide; 07-17-2013 at 12:08 AM. Reason: CONFUSION OF PS3 USERS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 01:03 AM   #2
Rookie

Someone is about to explode. 😡💣
Old 07-16-2013, 01:09 AM   #3
Rookie

BuckeyeBoy315's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Roster Downloads 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama22Tide
To all the people who don't understand. Stop friend requesting for the Rosters. Go into the Locker and type in the GT of the roster you want. Plz stop overloading friend request. When CcAaRrSsOoNn3 and co. are done everyone will be informed. Leave the guys alone you impatient lil pricks..
Ha. I just think it is part of the process. PastaPadre posted my twitter handle, which is also my PSN, and I got 187 friends requests and about 80 mentions. I just said whatever.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:14 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBoy315
Ha. I just think it is part of the process. PastaPadre posted my twitter handle, which is also my PSN, and I got 187 friends requests and about 80 mentions. I just said whatever.
Can yall do that to me so I can have twitterer followers? No one listens to me.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:19 AM   #5
Rookie

Woke up this morning to 230 friend request and messages about rosters. Its sad really people just can't do 1 simple thing. write down the GT and type it in. I won't help with rosters again unless its privately done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 03:25 AM   #6
Just started!

hi guys im new to the forums. just putting this out there but i cant search for someone not on my friends list. you have to add them as a friend to be able to download there roster. i know ncaa 13 when you go into download roster you could type the name in and your done. what im looking at is just people on my friends list with no option to type in a name. is it just me? or is this happening to others?
Old 07-16-2013, 03:53 AM   #7
Rookie

hawkeyefan95's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdamronjr
hi guys im new to the forums. just putting this out there but i cant search for someone not on my friends list. you have to add them as a friend to be able to download there roster. i know ncaa 13 when you go into download roster you could type the name in and your done. what im looking at is just people on my friends list with no option to type in a name. is it just me? or is this happening to others?
I've seen this issue in a different thread. There is a way to just search the name, but I forget it atm.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:10 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdamronjr
above your friends list it says download. Press the A button and you can then enter a Gamer Tag....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »