Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 05:10 PM   #145
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: OS Xbox rosters

I don't think anyone is complaining anymore.

Carson said he's on it. All good.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #146
Pro

tHurley2010's Arena

OVR: 9

And the people that were complaining about it have since taken their "business" elsewhere.

I can understand the frustration about not being in the know, but when you put yourself at the will of other people--that's sometimes what you get. The option to make the roster yourself is there, as well as using another named roster file.

To sit and bemoan the fact that the PS3 players have it while the 360 users don't like this is the only roster file is just crazy. It screams obsession.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:58 PM   #147
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyi05
Has anyone read the thread for the completed ps3 rosters..the team that created them are apologizing for having them out so late..they were done yesterday.people are thanking them up and down and there just saying how much there sorry for not getting them out sooner... Ps3 for me next year, people should take notes, ball got dropped bad this year
...and this right here is part of the problem with OS! Entitlement and back handed attacks towards the roster makers. Something came up in these people lives that have prevented them from completing something for OS and the NCAA community...FOR FREE! They do not owe us an explanation, a timeline, an update or even how many teams are done. They could walk away from the rosters or keep them for themselves and not share them. THEY OWE US NOTHING. The way some people are acting is horrible.

This thread started off with people asking nicely and dancing around the TOS about the roster, after many threads about the same topic having been closed, to mentioning how the PS3 rosters are done and how "PS3 next year" will be the platform of choice for this individual. This topic and behavior is why certain people have asked for the supporter forums back and why my IGNORE list keeps growing.

Last edited by mike24forever; 07-17-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:22 PM   #148
Rookie

OVR: 1

All you people complaining about them not being done fast enough, I highly suggest you ask for a refund.

Problem solved.

P.S., I'm amazed this hasn't been locked yet.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #149
Rookie

Zacharystory's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm predicting this weekend or the start of next week.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #150

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

I am actually going to close this but wanted to respond in full to the happenings of the day.

I was actually following all day at work and was about to reply at least 5 different times but decided not to because it would have taken me forever each time, would have been full of typos, and well, I was at my job that I actually get paid for.

First to Jared and more specifically your deleted post, I appreciate your passion, I do but to me you were really misunderstand the posts mods and others were taking issue with.

It's not the people like yourself you just wanted an update so they can know what they need to do. That is 100% logical, realistic and as previously mentioned, there are several mods that are also waiting on these rosters and wanted to know.

Also as previously mentioned, numerous members, including Steve reached out to the team to see if we can get an update. As you can imagine, their PM boxes were probably very full so it is highly likely they didn't see any of the PM's, there is no way they intentionally were ignoring but stuff came up and communication wasn't at it's best to no one's fault.

This thread was actually left open in hope of getting the update we got.

I have no problem with anyone frustrated with not having any idea where they were at for the simple fact that you guys need to decide if you need to look elsewhere for rosters or not.

The complaints and issues are with the people who come in and say WTF, why aren't these rosters done????? THose posts start to spark frustrations.

Second, the notion of mods holding out information intentionally as accused by a few is ludicrous. Why would we do that? Does anyone think we want to have to deal with this nonsense?

In the sense of rosters, we are posters just like you. We all have our full time job/school/life outside of OS that we have to deal with. We aren't all sitting in cubes next to each other deciding who we can piss off today.

The question was brought up as to why they are called the official OS rosters if the roster makers don't have affiliation with us or connections with us.

The answer is simple. This site has been around a long time, every year a group of posters has gotten together and put these rosters together as part of a community. Every year someone leaves and every year someone joins but every year, there is a team that puts out these community rosters. I almost laughed when I saw that questioned.

Okay, there's a lot more (like the whole laughable "customer" nonsense) but I'll leave it at that, because I have real life things to go attend to....

Last edited by kehlis; 07-17-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »