Home

Almost Official Update on 360 Community Rosters

This is a discussion on Almost Official Update on 360 Community Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #9
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Almost Official Update on 360 Community Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
We are still plugging away folks.

We are doing equipment edits (Removing gaudy elbow pads, the 18 elbow pads etc.)

So bare with us folks. It will be finished soon.

Things have came up with all of our lives, so we've been pretty swamped with life. But we are still plugging away!
You do know that you can mass edit all the terrible equip out right (I hope you're not doing equip edits in game lol!)

I've removed all of the dumb calf bands in the file, all of the forearm & bicep bands, and every single striped elbow pad (white, black & TC). The game looks so much better without all that crap on the players. Now it is apparent there is also way too many plain (bulky) white/black/TC elbow pads & possibly too many of the thin elbow bands.

It looks especially bad on teams with bright team colors, such as every BGSU player wearing a bright orange elbow accessory, or Arizona with dumb bright red bands.

BYU had way too many players with HIGH socks. Not 1 CB in the file wears a hand warmer (kind of odd IMO). Also there are far too many players wearing the "old" Revo helmet. And I added ankle braces throughout the file, because well they look great & players actually wear them in real life.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #10
Just started!

Mbrooks68's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks for the update, I'm waiting for your roster before I start my offline dynasty, little things like TJ Clemmings being a white guy and WR's wearing full cages bothers me! Hahahahha mine as well be patient for the best ones out there! Thanks again!
Old 07-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #11
Rookie

Lonestar Outlaw's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
We are still plugging away folks.

We are doing equipment edits (Removing gaudy elbow pads, the 18 elbow pads etc.)

So bare with us folks. It will be finished soon.

Things have came up with all of our lives, so we've been pretty swamped with life. But we are still plugging away!
Thanks Carson, that's phenomenal news. I know the community knows it will be well worth the wait. Thanks a ton for your hard work and dedication, we all appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Carson, so then would you say the estimate of not this week is accurate? And by equipment edits do you mean youre done with naming and stuff and are just editing equipment?
Old 07-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for the update. It is much appreciated. I know I'll be sending a donation out. Hope all is well in your personal life's.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:42 PM   #14
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

Carson,

Let me know if you need another helper. I have tons of free time during the afternoon/evening during the week.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #15
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

thank you for the update guys.

this is all we wanted, was to see what was up and if it was still being worked on.

again, thank you!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #16
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
I can already see this thread getting out of hand. I am going to lock and stick this. If you want to thank the team, please like Carson and Geauxldenboy's posts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »