Home

OS Rosters for 360 updates?????

This is a discussion on OS Rosters for 360 updates????? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #17
Rookie

PDOGEMP 88's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: OS Rosters for 360 updates?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by siinister83
First, let me say I have been patiently waiting for the rosters. So, I know everyone can.

Second, the roster creators should expect people to ask how long it will be. You would have to be a fool to think otherwise. So why not just let them fill the thread up with the question????? Is it really that much of an inconvenience that the thread is full of questions while you're "working on the rosters"? No! It doesn't slow the process down at all!!! Amazing how every single person working on the rosters had something come up at the same time. Just get them done and stop whining about the thread. The guys on PS3 have made you look silly!

Last but not least, the moderators. Shut the thread down. Lock it. Delete it. Who cares? Get off your high horses and let people talk. Again, is it that much of an inconvenience for people to start threads and discuss stuff? NO!!!!!! Don't be so childish about it. Grown men crying over how people are asking a question. Pathetic!!!!!

We make this website what it is! Let us discuss what we want as long as it isn't harmful. In which it never is!!

i hope when they are done making them, that they don't come out with them right away just to P!$$ you off.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #18
Banned

siinister83's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDOGEMP 88
i hope when they are done making them, that they don't come out with them right away just to P!$$ you off.
Not gonna piss me off. I'm just calling bs where there is bs. I'm chilling in my second year of dynasty. I'm good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever
This thread is a great idea(not at all). Call out the Mods and create another thread asking the same question that has been asked over and over. The rosters will be ready when they are ready. That is the only answer you need.
I didn't ask the question. Open your eyes and read. I'm saying let those who ask, ask!
Old 07-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #19
Rookie

mattkellis's Arena

OVR: 0

Mods are going to shut this down soon... But I still think the heart of the matter is that they should have communicated effectively and asked for help. There are dozens of capable people that could have helped with the process and made the rosters a more efficient/effective process.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #20
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattkellis
Mods are going to shut this down soon... But I still think the heart of the matter is that they should have communicated effectively and asked for help. There are dozens of capable people that could have helped with the process and made the rosters a more efficient/effective process.
This is very true. I even openly emailed them before they started making the rosters and a couple days after they had begun asking if they needed any help and how I was willing to volunteer because I have the next week or so free and I want these done for the OS community as fast as possible while still maintaining quality work. I just wish they had let more volunteers who actually wanted to help in on it. Or at the very least PM a mod with a daily update to let the community know where we're at. I fully understand they don't want to deal with the hounding of the trolls and ungrateful people, but I don't think complete secrecy from even the mods was the was to go.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I am very grateful and appreciative that you guys that are actually working on the rosters are taking the time out of your daily lives to do so. It saves a lot of people a lot of time. Thank you. I was just looking for a daily update via a mod is all.

Last edited by TreyDobbs; 07-19-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

I don't think the issue is neccessarily impatience. Sure that's a bit of it, but I think the real complaint is the lack of communication. It doesn't hinder the process at all to post a daily update of the number of teams completed like the PS3 team did. It would certainly alleviate at least SOME of the mindless complaining and questioning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2013, 07:24 PM   #22

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
I'm not crying over you asking about rosters.

In fact, I understand your frustration more than you would understand d apparently (you realize mods play these games too right?)

I'm simply closing this because there are other threads you could ask this.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »