Home

Thank You Operation Sports

This is a discussion on Thank You Operation Sports within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Icon14 Thank You Operation Sports

Without this website I probably would be done with sports games. The slider and roster makers along with the guys who figure out work arounds do a PHENOMINAL JOB! The Mods do a great job of directing people. Whether the most recent games or games I still play like NCAA 2k8 this site keeps them alive.

Best Video Game site out there bar none! I love this place.

However the recent lockdown of threads dealing with roster questions is getting a bit out of hand. I can understand banning/suspending guys for being direct pricks but I myself am getting frustrated with this direction the mods are taking things in. We get on this message board to ask questions and BS especially in times of need or downtime when we are waiting on something like an upload or patch. What is the big deal if guys ask about the rosters or mistakingly ask something that was answered two pages earlier?

Let us BS with each other, let us argue, and let us help one another. WE ARE MEN! That is how WE work together.

I just wanted to do this respectfully. I was just getting frustrated reading things and then all of a sudden something gets locked.

Carson and the gang are the best in the business for 360... we are just so excited to begin our dynasty's that like Christmas we can't wait any longer. My best regards to the OS Staff and the roster makers. You guys are all the bomb but please stop slapping us with the online handcuffs. Lets it be what it is and if a guy is unhappy that it is taking extra time for the rosters he should be allowed to say he is unhappy in my personal opinion.

Thanks
NutsackII

*I have not said one thing negative about waiting. That is life but I don't think the grumpy ones should have to hold back their opinions.

To keep this thread relevant:

What players desperately need re-rated?

I immediately see Va Tech's back up qb with a high rating and I've never heard of him.

Notre Dame's freshman running back TJ Bryant looks a bit slow?

What do you guys think?

Last edited by NutsackII; 07-19-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2013, 09:34 PM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Ban coming when I get home.

Our request is very simple and you very well knew what you were doing when starting this.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »