Home

K-Weezy-8 Roster PS3

This is a discussion on K-Weezy-8 Roster PS3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2013, 02:01 AM   #441
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: K-Weezy-8 Roster PS3

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/canes...-oregon-state/

Former Miami DT Jalen Grumble transferring to Oregon St, I would change Charlie Gilmur, a 4th string LOLB into Grumble.

I would also change MLB Josh Williams into Frosh WR Victor Golden, who has been Or Sets most impressive frosh.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...=1&nid=6114050

USC

Most fans and media feel Kessler will be named the starter any day now, I would put Kessler #1, Wittek #2

Also, at FB I would put Pinner #1, Vainuku #2. Pinner has had a great camp while Soma been injured...

MLB Quinton Powell showed up to USC weighing 205! He needs a Lil weight lol

Looking good man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2013, 02:08 AM   #442
Banned

http://cal.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1529314

Cal QB Kyle Boehm moved to WR
Old 08-18-2013, 09:22 AM   #443
Rookie

CapoItaliano's Arena

OVR: 2

Nebraska Corrections: First, I would make Drake Martinez faster. Just going off of what coaches are saying. Second, DT Kevin Williams is done for the season with a knee injury. I would move Aaron Curry or Vincent Valentine up the depth chart to replace Williams and I would change Williams to DT Brodrick Nickens or DT Jay Guy. Finally, I know you removed Trevor Roach from the depth chart. I would move S Nate Gerry to LB to replace Trevor Roach and change Trevor Roach to S Joseph Boaz.

Last edited by CapoItaliano; 08-18-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:08 AM   #444
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoItaliano
Nebraska Corrections: First, I would make Drake Martinez faster. Just going off of what coaches are saying. Second, DT Kevin Williams is done for the season with a knee injury. I would move Aaron Curry or Vincent Valentine up the depth chart to replace Williams and I would change Williams to DT Brodrick Nickens or DT Jay Guy. Finally, I know you removed Trevor Roach from the depth chart. I would move S Nate Gerry to LB to replace Trevor Roach and change Trevor Roach to S Joseph Boaz.
Joseph Boaz? I assume you mean CB Boaz Joseph who is already in,
Jay Guy isn't going to play, due to roster limitations I would agree to change Williams to Nickens who is likely going to start in base formations. Also, need to move CB Andrew Green to FS. It also looks like SS Nate Gerry is going to be a LB, move him to LOLB. LOLB M. Newby is probably not going to qualify, but it is still in the air a little bit. Great Job!!!!
Old 08-18-2013, 10:12 AM   #445
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgarcia805
http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/canes...-oregon-state/

Former Miami DT Jalen Grumble transferring to Oregon St, I would change Charlie Gilmur, a 4th string LOLB into Grumble.

I would also change MLB Josh Williams into Frosh WR Victor Golden, who has been Or Sets most impressive frosh.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...=1&nid=6114050

USC

Most fans and media feel Kessler will be named the starter any day now, I would put Kessler #1, Wittek #2

Also, at FB I would put Pinner #1, Vainuku #2. Pinner has had a great camp while Soma been injured...

MLB Quinton Powell showed up to USC weighing 205! He needs a Lil weight lol

Looking good man
I got the Oregon State changes and made Pinner and Vainuke both 80ovr. and put Pinner at #1 on depth chart at FB. I will wait for the official announcment before I edit the QBs tho. Trust me once USC releases there first official depth chart they will be looking right!!
Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #446
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgarcia805
http://cal.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1529314

Cal QB Kyle Boehm moved to WR
I moved him to WR but by the sound of that article he is going to be used more as like a H-Back/FB/TE person lol. I havent really got in depth to the Cal edits yet so I will figure it out when I get them done!
Old 08-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #447
Rookie

CapoItaliano's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman00
Jay Guy isn't going to play, due to roster limitations I would agree to change Williams to Nickens who is likely going to start in base formations. Also, need to move CB Andrew Green to FS. It also looks like SS Nate Gerry is going to be a LB, move him to LOLB. LOLB M. Newby is probably not going to qualify, but it is still in the air a little bit. Great Job!!!!
My fault on Joseph. I agree with iceman on the changes.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #448
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman00
I don't like to remove players from the roster just because of injury unless its a career ending injury. Therefore, I left both Williams and Roach on the roster and just took them off the depth chart for dynasty purposes! I did change the Freshman DT Kevin Maurice to Brodrick Nickens and made him a 79ovr and 3rd on the depth chart. I moved Nathan Gerry to LOLB and 2nd on the depth chart! I updated the CB depth chart and moved Green to starter at FS. As always one the official depth chart comes out it will be a little easier to get everything correct!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »