Home

Honestly, can we just designate one of the existing rosters the OS roster?

This is a discussion on Honestly, can we just designate one of the existing rosters the OS roster? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 10:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Honestly, can we just designate one of the existing rosters the OS roster?

I have been using Yukon's rosters and really feel like we are better off picking an existing and very well done roster that is available as this years OS Community Roster. I appreciate what the other guys do, I would be fine if they weren't done for another month, but the 100% lack of communication is a joke.

Yup, they volunteer, they do it for free, but with the performance right now they should be looked at as just another team doing some rosters and at this time they are the absolute worst.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 11:11 PM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Honestly, can we just designate one of the existing rosters the OS roster?

No, unfortunately it's proven that there are too many posters who can't handle it.

I know there are posters out there who are legitimately being respectful and simply just want an update.

I 100% agree and understand, but because of the lack of communication from the team these threads just turn into a disaster.

I promise, we are attempting contact with the team to get updates for you guys to no avail. Remember, the staff here who is tasked to moderate the forums has no dealing with the rosters and we are in the same boat as you guys.

We are currently working on trying to get an update, I promise as soon as we hear something it will be posted in the stickied thread at the top of this forum.

I know I will probably get more death threats for closing this (not exaggerating) but we can't keep having the insults slung around and the arguments.

Trust me, I'm on your side and we have other mods anxiously awaiting updates and we are trying to get them for you. We just can't have anarchy running around which is ultimately what happens every time.

I do sincerely apologize to those of you who have been respectful and are asking simply for an update. We are trying to get one.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »