Home

Xbox 360 OS Community Rosters Update! PLEASE READ

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 OS Community Rosters Update! PLEASE READ within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #57

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Xbox 360 OS Community Rosters Update! PLEASE READ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAELJ0RDAN
We all realize that you are not releasing a "half done" roster. I think what we wanted to know is why?
Who is we?

I don't want them released until they are complete. What good would they be to me? If you want complete rosters there are a few others that have completed rosters in the threads in this forum.

Download one of them and move on. These aren't going to be released until all teams are done.
Old 07-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #58
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
As far as the site, unfortunately, what generally happens is people get the word out that "Hey, go to this site called OS, they release the best rosters for NC-Dub, etc, etc". If somebody asks where they can get a roster, they say "U can get it from OS". The numerous delays & the perceived nonchalant attitude of the "site" (or members working to help the site) when it comes to updating the community on the 360 rosters is what damages the rep of the site.

I don't think anyone would dispute the fact that this years 360 roster process was handled very poorly. People realize that they are not "owed" anything & that we are not paying for these rosters, but does that doesn't change the fact that the roster process was handled poorly.
That's on whatever people you are generalizing about, not OS.

What exactly is it that was handled poorly?

None of what you wrote in any way damages the rep of OS.
Old 07-28-2013, 12:10 PM   #59
Rookie

RunRickyRun34x's Arena

OVR: 0

Glass-half full...

The delays of the "OS Community Roster" has spawned about two-dozen or so others collaborating on a few other rosters.

Now, instead of everyone sitting on their rears and waiting for one group to complete one roster, we've all got options. Some people need to be smart and read beyond the first couple of threads.

M & B's roster is coming together rather quickly and its quality. I'm very picky about ratings and equipment & I love this roster.

Yukon46's roster is another gem, especially for those who aren't fans of re-rates.

FairdaleKing's is another great option, as is SonofSaban14's.
Old 07-28-2013, 12:12 PM   #60
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
We all realize that you are not releasing a "half done" roster. I think what we wanted to know is why? It would not hurt anything. you would still have the "master" roster that you are working on & would still release once completed. What would it hurt to release a "half done" roster? That would certainly be "twice" what we have currently...

As far as the site, unfortunately, what generally happens is people get the word out that "Hey, go to this site called OS, they release the best rosters for NC-Dub, etc, etc". If somebody asks where they can get a roster, they say "U can get it from OS". The numerous delays & the perceived nonchalant attitude of the "site" (or members working to help the site) when it comes to updating the community on the 360 rosters is what damages the rep of the site.

I don't think anyone would dispute the fact that this years 360 roster process was handled very poorly. People realize that they are not "owed" anything & that we are not paying for these rosters, but does that doesn't change the fact that the roster process was handled poorly.
Who is this "we"? This thread has been up for over a day and I've seen 3 people
ask us to release it early. The reason I wont release it is because I want to release a complete named roster when its released. I want avoid any confusion about the roster when its released. Thats it.

"Damages the rep of the site"? Thats complete bull****. Lets use your example. Lets say I come to OS to get a roster. I see that the OS Community roster isnt ready. What do I do?

I DOWNLOAD ONE OF THE FOUR OTHER 360 ROSTERS THAT ARE ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE.

Then I'm happy because OS made it so I could download a NCAA roster.

I'll be honest with you. I dont give a **** that the roster process was handled poorly. I wasnt a part of the original group that was making the roster and none of those people were affiliated with OS. So OS doesnt need to apologize or make up for members who failed to deliver on a promise.
Old 07-28-2013, 12:17 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone talking to Ccaarrssoonn3 or any of the others? I found http://www.operationsports.com/forum...thread-57.html but I was wondering if they had a spreadsheet or something to help us. I tried to PM him but his inbox is full.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #62
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Aholbert is the Dana White of site admins, lol, just tells you straight up what the deal is. I love it

I'm glad you guys are organizing this collaboration to get this named set out there, this is OS at its finest.

Keep up the good work everyone

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #63
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

come on fellas, LESS BITCHING, MORE EDITING. The End. im just happy to see some progress being made along with updates. Don't know what happened to Carson and co. this year but I hope everything is ok. Im still anxiously awaiting this roster to drop. Keep up the hard work guys we all appreciate it
Old 07-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #64
Just started!

reidxx69's Arena

OVR: 1

Ok thanks for the update and keep up the great work thanks to everyone that is helping on this
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »