Home

TarHeelPhenom's Edited Roster

This is a discussion on TarHeelPhenom's Edited Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2013, 09:20 PM   #9
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: TarHeelPhenom's Edited Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts06XLI
I finished the game, Tennessee 28 Clemson 25. I had to hold them off, great comeback by the Tigers. The QB glitch only happened that one time during the game. I'm loving the animations and game play with these rosters. I did use your slider suggestions and played on Fast speed. What do you use for penalties and auto subs, 8 or 9 minute Qtrs.?
I have all penalties at 50 except for off/def PI... I have those maxed out. I e been playing 9 min for the most part but I went up to 10 today. Glad you are enjoying it man.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:20 AM   #10
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Played a half with these. UNC at USC gamecocks

At the half it's 13-0 gamecocks winning

Injuries actually work, Connor shaw broke his collarbone and is out for the season. UNC linebackers tommy heffernan got a strained quad and missed a couple plays and Travis Hughes suffered a mild concussion and was lost for the game. The game is much harder, I play Heisman both ways. I played slow with 25 threshold but upped it to yours and I don't like it, seems too fast but ill start fresh and my sliders are custom as well. I like that the CPU kills time and is efficient, they also move around better, making juke moves and not running out of bounds. These edited rosters aren't bad, Tarheel I pmed you, holla at me.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:58 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts06XLI
TarheelPhenom, Thanks for the roster, I love the gameplay! I was playing with Tennessee at Clemson, having a great game. Got into the second Qtr. and my QB tried to make a handoff and froze. The play continued around him and then he was tackled after a few seconds. Not sure if you have seen this. I will continue playing to see if it occurs again.
It's not his edits. I've seen this happen every 10 games or so. It's a problem with the game. Seems to happen only on the Veer plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 08:25 AM   #12
Rookie

MarcusHeel's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm trying them out and it's taking some time to adjust but I'm liking the results so far. The rating threw me for a loop at first but now I understand why they are so low. Got to put some play time in to get a better overall feeling.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #13
MVP

AntiBandwagoner's Arena

I have stated my love for these earlier, but how do these fair after a few years in dynasty? With the low ratings and all.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:02 PM   #14
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiBandwagoner
I have stated my love for these earlier, but how do these fair after a few years in dynasty? With the low ratings and all.
One of the great things about the editor is that it allows you to edit recruiting classes and of course you can edit anything at anytime so...
Old 08-03-2013, 08:41 PM   #15
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

I downloaded your roster last week for my UNC dynasty. I'm truly loving it so far. Yes, I was a little suspicious when I saw the overall ratings but once I played a couple games I was convinced. Great job.

I'm very curious to see how things play out in the coming seasons as new talent cycles onto the rosters. It might be a little weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #16
Rookie

Colts06XLI's Arena

OVR: 3

Tarheel, Just finished another game. I haven't seen the QB glitch since I posted last time. I am really loving this roster set. I have been playing on normal speed, 50 threshold. I switched to normal speed mainly to get rid of the HB toss glitch but I also like the speed of it now. I am still using your slider settings. AA with everything at 50 but Int's at 35. I just got pounded by Alabama 38 to 23.I returned a fumble for a TD otherwise it would have been worse. I only control the QB and HB during the game and use ask coach for play calling. Not happy to lose to Bama, lol but I'm happy it happened on AA. I sure hope you make a roster for Madden 25!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »