Home

(PS3) NCAA 14 Draft Classes | 2014-2016

This is a discussion on (PS3) NCAA 14 Draft Classes | 2014-2016 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2013, 10:27 PM   #49
Rookie

DatsyukianDeke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: (PS3) NCAA 14 Draft Classes | 2014-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
How are the ratings importing?

Are there still gems in the middle rounds?

Are skin tones accurate? Be kind of lame to see white Bridgewater/Clowney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by truejedi21
Yes, skin tones are accurate, although sometimes the portraits are nor or they add dreads/take away dreads to those that have them...yes, as usual there are gems in the middle and even undrafted gems...also, the AI draft logic is just as bad as it was (3rd round projected people available in the 7th or undrafted
Pretty much what he said. I've only used the 2014 class so far, but I haven't noticed wrong skin colors. You have the occasional "skinny" player with a "fat" guy mug shot.

As far as talent throughout the draft, I do know that no one import is the same. It randomizes each time, but most big names are still at the top of the draft in my experience.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:30 PM   #50
Rookie

DatsyukianDeke's Arena

I've updated the first post with some File Transfer Instructions to help those that are struggling. I assure you this is the proper way to get these draft classes on your system.

PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS EXACTLY.

Other posters have already explained it through this thread, so read through each explanation if you need it worded another way.

Good Luck
Old 08-30-2013, 03:12 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0
Post Re: (PS3) NCAA 14 Draft Classes | 2014-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboysfor life
I created 5 years worth. I also forced the projected guys who we expect to declare to enter the draft. Ill be happy to email them to someone if they would test them. I don't have madden yet. This is the PS3 one

Can you send me the 5 yrs. Worth of import draft class and the instructions on how to put it on to the usb drive? [email protected] Plz and Ty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2013, 09:52 AM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanone
Can you send me the 5 yrs. Worth of import draft class and the instructions on how to put it on to the usb drive? [email protected] Plz and Ty.
Have height and weight been altered? I saw somewhere even if it says they just grad in ncaa there still available for draft import.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #53
Rookie

For those having trouble with "corrupted files", make sure the folder name is EXACTLY how it was originally posted. If you changed it or downloaded it more than once (automatically adding a 2 to the end of it) make sure you change it back to exactlyyyy how it was posted. Uppercase and all, no extra numbers.

Now time to test 'em out
Old 08-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #54
Rookie

Also, only players in the 2014 class were forced to leave early correct?

I'm really hoping 2015 shows guys like Yeldon and Gurley and Hundley and that 2016 has Winston and Knemdiche.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:04 PM   #55
Rookie

hello for some reason i did just how you instructed and my ps3 save data doesnt recognize your files but the ps3 does i think im doing something wrong just not sure exactly what
a litte help would be graciously appreciated thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2013, 07:53 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by archemities
hello for some reason i did just how you instructed and my ps3 save data doesnt recognize your files but the ps3 does i think im doing something wrong just not sure exactly what
a litte help would be graciously appreciated thank you
What rating do these guys come in as are they as bad as they historically have been?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »