Home

Old 08-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
RB Skinny Arms

Any one who has edited a roster,

How are you guys fixing the RB skinny arm issue (I mean what is the work around), J Hill from LSU has default skinny arms and no matter what you do to the slider it doesn't change the appearance on the filed, most of the edited rosters I have seen have him fixed. so the question is how are you guys doing it? are you making him a LB or OL then switching him back to HB? are you making him 300 lbs, saving then reediting? how are you guys fixing it, I noticed that all settings are on 20 and he is all beefed up now, what's the secret? Im all set for the first season, but now that im on season 2 most incoming freshman RB's has the skinny arm problem.

Please help, I despise 230 noodle arm RB's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: RB Skinny Arms

I believe the arm category is BSAT (PSAT?). By default all the values for arm size in the column are 0 with a few 1. The best way to edit I find is to match the arm size value with the body size value conveniently located in the next column on the right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »