Home

Offline Draft Class upload for 360 ( not the roster )

This is a discussion on Offline Draft Class upload for 360 ( not the roster ) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #9
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Offline Draft Class upload for 360 ( not the roster )

As I stated in the other thread, my main concern right now is still creating the classes. As I won't have Madden until Tuesday, I'll have no idea if the imports work, and as such I will not upload anything until I know they are functioning. If you guys know how to make it work I'll upload the classes, but only after I've tested and tweaked them, so don't expect anything until next Friday at the earliest. If anyone else wants to upload classes they created with my roster they are more than welcome to, but just know there may be issues with them.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:26 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
As I stated in the other thread, my main concern right now is still creating the classes. As I won't have Madden until Tuesday, I'll have no idea if the imports work, and as such I will not upload anything until I know they are functioning. If you guys know how to make it work I'll upload the classes, but only after I've tested and tweaked them, so don't expect anything until next Friday at the earliest. If anyone else wants to upload classes they created with my roster they are more than welcome to, but just know there may be issues with them.

okay, then... can someone else get his or someone elses rosters that is willing to, so i can check it out and get it to work thx
Old 08-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
I can only speak for myself, but I think most of us who want the draft class file want it for the purpose of testing how the transition into Madden works.

I mean, I guess you can wait until you have your copy of Madden, but there are people who have it already who could help you and give feedback on how they port over into Madden, and possibly save you time.

Is it really that much to ask for? All it takes is a USB drive and 5 minutes of spare time.

Last edited by Exogenesis33; 08-24-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 08:56 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exogenesis33
I can only speak for myself, but I think most of us who want the draft class file want it for the purpose of testing how the transition into Madden works.

I mean, I guess you can wait until you have your copy of Madden, but there are people who have it already who could help you and give feedback on how they port over into Madden, and possibly save you time.

Is it really that much to ask for? All it takes is a USB drive and 5 minutes of spare time.
The only time i agree with a packer fan =P
Old 08-24-2013, 10:29 PM   #13
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exogenesis33

My USB drive is at work and I don't go back in until Monday night so the earliest I'd even be able to upload it for you to test out is Tuesday when I'll have madden anyway. If someone else wants to upload it they're more than welcome to
Old 08-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #14
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Finished my 2014 draft class, I hope I did it right for you guys to use:

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/OFulQXWWZf/
Old 08-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Finished my 2014 draft class, I hope I did it right for you guys to use:

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/OFulQXWWZf/
Is this a draft class file or is this a NCAA roster to use for draft classes?

Edit: Nevermind, didn't read the title well enough.

Last edited by krong1170; 08-28-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »