Home

Convert rosters from one system to other

This is a discussion on Convert rosters from one system to other within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

OVR: 12
Convert rosters from one system to other

i think there mite be a way for NCAA...im really convinced that it will work..i only have a ps3, but can someone upload any xbox roster for me (make sure it is, i think the .MC02 file, as i dont have modio or anything) maybe jack up some punters rating to 99 and let me know who and what team...please, it will change the way ncaa rosters work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 10:17 PM   #2
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

Re: Convert rosters from one system to other

i KNOW some one can help?? anyone??
Old 09-02-2013, 10:36 PM   #3
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

someone please help this man! I would love this as a fellow PS3 player

Did you check the editor thread? I think there may be some posted there.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #4
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

i think we would be able to convert draft classes too
Old 09-02-2013, 10:40 PM   #5
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

I've googled converting 360 files to PS3 and everyone on there says it's not possible. I too think it is possible though, but it will take a lot of work. The problem that might arise when converting a 360 save to PS3 is how much data would actually be the same? Aren't 360 files compressed, while PS3 isn't? I still feel that if the roster editor was setup to handle not only the save files for the 360, but the PS3 as well, this would be the simplest approach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 10:43 PM   #6
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
I've googled converting 360 files to PS3 and everyone on there say it's not possible. I too think it is possible though, but it will take a lot of work. The problem that might arise when converting a 360 save to PS3 is how much data would actually be the same? Aren't 360 files compressed, while PS3 isn't? I still feel that if the roster editor was setup to handle not only the save files for the 360, but the PS3 as well, this would be the simplest approach.
it shouldnt be that hard to be honest...i just need a .MC02 roster file cuz i dont got xbox
Old 09-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #7
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnardella5
it shouldnt be that hard to be honest...i just need a .MC02 roster file cuz i dont got xbox
Well, the potential to have the same use out of the editor that the 360 guys have now is there. There is no doubt. Files can be decrypted and edited. It's the fact that the editor does not handle the ps3 files is the problem. I've not checked, but what is the ps3 roster save have as an extension? Maybe convert it to .MC02 to edit, then change it back? Idk that that would work though.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #8
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
Well, the potential to have the same use out of the editor that the 360 guys have now is there. There is no doubt. Files can be decrypted and edited. It's the fact that the editor does not handle the ps3 files is the problem. I've not checked, but what is the ps3 roster save have as an extension? Maybe convert it to .MC02 to edit, then change it back? Idk that that would work though.
its just a userdata file..no extension

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »