Home

NCAA Roster Editor **PS3**

This is a discussion on NCAA Roster Editor **PS3** within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

OVR: 12
NCAA Roster Editor **PS3**

Yes its possible for ps3 and i found a way!!its not my editor, but u can edit ps3 files in the dynasty editor and the generic ea editor, so credit to the makers of those...before i go on, how many are interested?? im not gonna go full out if 2 people are gonna use it

UPDATE

ALRIGHT HERE IT IS (THX TO A MEMBER ON THE NBA FOURMS FOR DIRECTIONS 1-5)

1. Download the program called bruteforce save data which can be found here. Install the program.

http://www.ps3hax.net/2013/04/releas...save-data-3-8/

2. Save the roster or dynasty file that you want to edit on to a USB.

3. Open Bruteforce with your usb attached to your pc or laptop it will then ask for your profiled id of your console which then choose the file called Param.sfo. This file allows for the program to recognize your console unique ID. It will update this so now your should see next to profile a whole bunch of numbers and letters this is what you want to see.

4. Now select the path for savedata tab and select the location of where you put your save (it is easier just to leave the files your USB since your not moving files back and forth but it is up to you)

5. Now you should see your save appear under the name tab with all the other information of your file such as time created console id amongst other things. Now what you wanna do is click on the decrypt.pfd tab on the bottom toolbar. it will ask to decrypt all files and select yes now the bottom left corner should be green meaning that the file has been decrypted.

6. Now close out of Bruteforce, and go in to the folder/ the save (BLUS31159-ROSTER-**rostername**). Locate the file "USR-DATA" and right click>>rename. now add .MC02 to the end of that.

7. Now you might be asking "What program do i use to edit?" i am recommending using the dynasty editor to edit the roster file..i am still working on the generic editor, but it does work. just open up the usr-data.mc02 file in the editor and edit away.

DOWNLOAD HERE

8. Once ur done, save it, then go back to the folder/ the save (BLUS31159-ROSTER-**rostername**)..right click, rename the usr-data.mc02 file...just delete the .mc02 part.

9. Then open up bruteforce, and click refresh a few times. then u want to encrypt the files.

10. LOAD UP NCAA AND PLAY!!!

Last edited by vnardella5; 09-03-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 11:41 AM   #2
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Roster Editor **PS3**

I definitely am!!! I'm sure it will get a lot of interest. If not could you PM me the details?

Did you already test it out and everything? I wouldn't mind trying to download it from the roster share and take a look to see the changes.

PS - Have you tested to see if it will work for Madden too?

Last edited by franch1se; 09-03-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #3
Banned

Soonerfan09's Arena

OVR: 2

interested am i, and from the xbox thread it seems as though a lot of ps3 users will be interested also
Old 09-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #4
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

it will not work in madden.....i didnt have time to test it on the console, but i will post a roster file before i release the details just to make sure it works
Old 09-03-2013, 12:23 PM   #5
All Star

franch1se's Arena

sounds good, can't wait! Hope this huge breakthrough works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 12:35 PM   #6
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

not near my ps3 so if someone downloads this and lets me know which one works on ps3 and in game, i would be gratefull..just let me know which one works, #1

http://www.mediafire.com/?5c6wkgi6eq1eld9

and #2

http://www.mediafire.com/?e01ln9iqbdh657r

GO TO jadeveon CLOWNEY IF U GET IT IN GAME...HE SHOULD BE 99 OVR, BUT HAVE 30 IN ACCELERATION, AGILITY, AWR, VISION, BLOCK SHED AND A FEW OTHER
Old 09-03-2013, 12:51 PM   #7
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnardella5
not near my ps3 so if someone downloads this and lets me know which one works on ps3 and in game, i would be gratefull..just let me know which one works, #1

http://www.mediafire.com/?5c6wkgi6eq1eld9

and #2

http://www.mediafire.com/?e01ln9iqbdh657r

GO TO jadeveon CLOWNEY IF U GET IT IN GAME...HE SHOULD BE 99 OVR, BUT HAVE 30 IN ACCELERATION, AGILITY, AWR, VISION, BLOCK SHED AND A FEW OTHER
Testing now

Edit - #1 says corrupt when trying to transfer from USB to PS3
#2 transferred to the system fine, game is loading

Last edited by franch1se; 09-03-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:56 PM   #8
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Testing now
THX..sry bout them bein same name, just a roster i found online

edit- i expected #1 to be corrupt, but still gotta test

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »