Home

"BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2015, 09:58 AM   #1273
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: OFFLINE FILE FOR "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

Sorry guy, I'm not sure how to help. Hope you offline guys get this file to work...
Old 01-03-2015, 10:00 AM   #1274
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Re: OFFLINE FILE FOR "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

This is the explanation I provide at my 2K11 thread for my current NBA file. Not sure if this will help, but it's worth a shot. (Just substitute the NCAA14 file for where it says NBA 2K11).

HORIZON DIRECTIONS:

- with NBA 2K11 in your 360, save a generic roster to your hard drive. Just use the generic "Roster1" that 2K provides.
- now go to your 360 homescreen and go to your settings - find your storage - and then copy that file from your hard drive to your THUMB DRIVE. (you can now delete that "Roster1" file from your HARD DRIVE).
- with the new file that I have provided for you (which are now dated files for 2K11) - extract the file from the winrar folder and put MY file on your desktop
- here is where things might be a bit different...
- if you do not have the program HORIZON - you will need to google a free download of it. Beware of spam sites, but you will be able to find it. this will be the most important step, because I cannot guarantee that Modio will work any longer, and HORIZON will be a MUST!
- once you have that program...
- put your thumb drive into your laptop/pc. If a popup shows up to open the thumb drive, just close it out.
- open HORIZON
- you should see a large box open (which is the main Horizon program) AND you should also see a smaller box open (probably on your left) where your thumb drive will be seen.
- with the Drive Explorer open (which will basically be your thumb drive) click on the folder called GAMES
- then click on the NBA 2K11 folder
- then click on the roster that YOU CREATED (the one called "Roster1")
- click on the right most tab called CONTENT (you'll now see the roster with the timestamp - still YOUR roster file)
- RIGHT CLICK on that roster and choose REPLACE
- a new window will open which will be YOUR DESK TOP - choose MY ROSTER FILE that you downloaded prior and pulled out of the winzip folder by DOUBLE CLICKING on it
- choose RESIGN & REHASH (which I believe is the 2nd tab at the top)
- wait for the confirmation to confirm you've successfully done so (I always do this twice for good measure!!)
- now close horizon
- safely remove your thumb drive
- insert the thumb drive into your 360 - copy that file from your thumb drive to your hard drive
- load up the game and then load that save and enjoy!
Old 01-03-2015, 12:17 PM   #1275
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

Thanks to mkharsh33 , I made it. And I also uploaded the roster to save you guys time and stuff, so enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: rar ncaa 14 roster.rar (1.06 MB, 47 views)
Football: Progresul Bucuresti, Arsenal, Newcastle United, Borussia Dortmund
Rugby: Leicester Tigers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2015, 07:45 PM   #1276
Pro

herropreese's Arena

OVR: 3

In the hope of at least one more update. I threw an update out awhile back that was never gotten to, no hard feelings these things happen, but with these Texas Tech should be as 100% perfect as they can get.:

All players mentioned are on the roster currently.

QB: Mahomes in front of Webb. For Mahomes I knocked two points off of speed and acc, and bumped his awr to 68, and throw accuracy to an 80. He looked great the last bit of the year he started.

WR Devin Lauderdale is a SO not a JR.

WR DJ Polite-Bray was moved to CB.

WR Ian Sadler came on quite strong during the last part of the year. He's currently a 71, but he should challenge for a starting spot in the spring. A faster Welker/Amendola type.

RT Josh Outlaw was moved to DT (LE for NCAA) permanently and saw time against Baylor. I have him in the low to mid 60s.

These edits and then the duplicate numbers and Tech is about as good as its gonna get.

If I am way late...I apologize. :\

Last edited by herropreese; 01-03-2015 at 07:53 PM.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:34 PM   #1277
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1

Going through the roster for a new OD I will be using these for and noticed Noah Spence not on OSU. Is there a reason he was left off?
Old 01-05-2015, 12:25 AM   #1278
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelbred33
Going through the roster for a new OD I will be using these for and noticed Noah Spence not on OSU. Is there a reason he was left off?
Yes...

http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/cont...ah-spence.html
Old 01-05-2015, 08:55 AM   #1279
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Yeah my bad. Complete brain fart
Old 01-06-2015, 06:49 AM   #1280
Banned

OVR: 0

I don't know if anybody is like me out here but I took the time and put every coach at 0-0 and everything else at zero's for the coaches and put all the no huddle tempo at conservative, so if you want to download these rosters the gamertag is Starsc4eam (I used Buffeye Rosters of course). Also I hate this game, the QB takes off way to much and gets way way way to many yards...I mean I love this game but that;s about the only thing I can complain about it. On one of my seasons, I made everybody not run the SPREAD or Multiple because as before mention the QB gets way to many yards with these offenses. Any suggestions?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »